Yandere!Taco x reader(II)

—————————————
This was requested by: @KMTsoti
Theres no gore here because I didn't bother.
————————————-

O/N's POV:

Me and microphone were walking to a forest. She said she wanted me to meet someone apparently. "Microphone... this place is starting to freak me out. Are we going to meet this person here?" I asked. I felt so uneasy. "Yes O/N, just be patient. We're almost there." She replied. I nodded. I flower caught my eye. I picked it up and decided to keep it. It was cute after all.

"We're here" microphone yelled. "Hey why did-" I was about to say something until someone cut me off.

"Fantastic! Now, your O/N, correct?" I saw a taco speaking. "Well, yes. Is there a reason why I'm here?" There better be a reason or-
"Well not exactly, I just found you.. interesting. And perhaps would like to join us? I'll help you with challenges and try to get you at least the last three."
I thought about it. Maybe... ugh no, wouldn't that be cheating..? Y'know what.. fuck it. "Sure, I'll join you two." I looked at microphone. She looked relieved but looked like she was stressing out..

"Perfect! You two can go now."

——————————————-
2 months later..
——————————————-

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"
"I warned her. Its not my fault."

I slowly walked up to microphone's now dead body... the only one who was my friend.. I looked at taco, glaring at her, grabbed her by her... neck?? But whatever. I glared at her. "WHY??!!" She was shocked, but then she smirked. DANG IT THAT SMIRK. I felt my face heat up a bit. "Wasn't it obvious? You never saw the signs? I like you O/N, NO, LOVE YOU. Couldn't you see it? Were you that blind??!!" I've gotta admit I did have a crush on taco, but thats not the point!

"NO!! BUT WHY KILL HER. SHE WAS MY FRIEND YA KNOW. SHE WAS THE ONE WHO HELPED ME WHEN I HAD NO ONE ELSE. KNIFE WENT MISSING SOMEHOW! YOU KNEW THAT. SURE YOU WERE MY FRIEND TOO, BUT WHYY??!!"

"She was getting in the way of our love, O/N! Plus, I know you feel the same way..." Shit. "W-Well, I do, BUT-" I was cut off. "ah ah ah... you admitted it!! And about knife, I decided to get rid of him too. I was scared he was also gonna go in our relationship!" I lifted up my wrist to punch her but instead she went on top of me and we both dropped on the floor. I was frozen.

"Hey.. im sleepy, now shut up and just let me do this" she put her arms around me and slowly fell asleep. "You can... get.. rid of the.. body please.. just come back.." Taco says before she falls asleep. I carried her and sat her on a tree. I walked up to now dead microphone and just throw her on a lake. Sure I could've asked mephone to recover her, but because taco was chasing her in the forest, they both went farther then where we usually meet at.

And so, I lost my way. There was no point anyway tho, It's been 20 minutes. Mephone probably noticed, out the 10 second timer and then I got eliminated. I sighed. I never wanted this to happen. I walked back over to where taco was and sat next to her. I couldn't fall asleep because of what happened. I felt a pair of arms around me which caused to jump a little until I realized it was taco. I just let her.

——————————————-
Gotta admit this was lowkey fun to write-
Anyway see ya!
——————————————-