Chapter 11: i'm Sorry

Mitsuki's POV
Okay.. hoo.. so here goes nothing.. me and mizuki enters the classroom.. everyone was kinda noisy since the teacher wasn't here yet... i see Kaoru with Hikaru talking.. but i directly went to my seat.. i noticed kaoru has gone back to his seat.. okay i'll make the first move.. "mitsuki/kaoru" we both said.. "no you go first" we both said again.. "no I insist you first" he said.. "kaoru..." i was about say sorry when... "good morning Class!!!~" our teacher said... "soo.. are you ready for our class trip to Okinawa Tomorrow??" The teacher asked.. "Yes~" all of us said... "okay.. then.. please open your text books to pages blah blah blah blah" then the teachee keeps talking and talking..

I'll just tell kaoru later then...

*kkrrrrriiinnngggg*

I see to my side kaoru fast asleep.. well.. i'll just leave a note for him i guess~

Kaoru's POV

"Bro!!! Wake up!! Class is Over and mitsuki and mizuki is already gone!" Hikaru shouted.. i opened my eyes.. "what?!" I shouted. "Oh.. and mitsuki left a note" he says holding up a peice of paper...

Note:
"Hey Kaoru.. i was wondering if you could meet me at the garden... as soon as you wake up.."

Yours truly,
Mitsuki Fujiwara

"Go bro~ imma go find mizuki" hikaru said.. and gave me two thumbs up... i smiled at him.. knowinh usually.. we can't be seperated... *sigh*

I went to the garden to see mitsuki standing beside the red roses.. "mitsuki?" I called out quietly.. she turned around to me and smiled..

Mitsuki's POV

"Mitsuki?" Someone from behind called me.. i smiled.. "Kaoru, you came" i said "w-well *ehem* ofcourse" he said shyly... "Kaoru.. i wanted to apologize--" he cut me off.. "no! You don't need to Apologize.. it was me who was supposed to apologize--" i cut him off

[A/n: what is this a cutting off competition?]

Oh shut up and just play pretty girl there author

[A/n: whatever --.--]

"No.. Kaoru.. i wanted to apologize.. because, well.. i never got the chance to ever listen to you... well.. and that i always run away from my feelings" i said.. "Actually mitsuki.. i also want to apologize to you because.. we at your brother's wedding I-" he said.. "No! No.. its alright.. well kinda sudden though.." i said and kinda laughed awkwardly... "i know... it was quiet embarrassing but.. mitsuki.. i really do like you.. well.. will you give me the chance to court you?" Kaoru blurted all of the sudden •.• wjekrheksjcsnkaka!?!?

"Umm...Umm..." ugh!! It won't come out of my mouth.. "Y-yes! Yes!" I said.. and made him blush.. but my face is kinda well.. darker shades of red than him...

*boom!!*

"Congratulations!!~ to the new love birds!! Woohoo!!" Tamaki!? Shouted out of the sudden behind the big bush... and the rest of the host club and Mizuki!? "Yup! Leaving you in this garden was a great idea after all sis" mizuki said... and wait a minute... i spot hikaru's hand on my sister's shoulders.. "*ehem* -.-" i look at kaoru intense mode.. "what?" He asks clueless.. i glance at his arm around my sister's shoulder.. "uh.. oh.. sorry" and they both look like red apples... cuz their cheeks are soo red now.. adorable.. "thank you" kaoru whispered to me...

I guess Kaoru got My Heart Unlocked.. hehehe

**********

Hey guyss~~~ thank you thank you soo much for reading my story~ oh and can you guys do me a favor and read a story entitled
Miss Right by effincuteXX

Thanks soo much again

BiaInWonderland