Prologue and characters

Sealed With A Kiss
Staring:
Emilia Clarke as Lennon eve Laurent

Claire Holt as Eve Laurent nèe royal

Cillian Murphy as Theodore Laurent

Aaron Taylor Johnson as James Fleamont potter

Ben Barnes as Sirius Black

Andrew Garfield as Remus Lupin

Sophie skeleton as Lily Evans

Dane DeHaan as Peter Pettigrew

Timotheé Chalamet as Regulus Black

Alice Vikander as Marlene McKinnon

And the rest of the cast as them selfs

"Come on lenny you have been Inlove with him for years, and you can literally have any guy you like, I personally think you can do so much better." Marlene McKinnon said to her best friend Lennon Laurent as they walked down the beautiful outdoors halls of Hogwarts.

"I probably should find someone else potter would never go for me, he is to hopelessly Inlove with lily" she said to her blonde friend as her grip on her defense against the dark arts book grew tighter.

Lennon never understand why she had to fall for James Potter after all, she never thought she'd be one to fall for a popular, jock as the muggles call them.

But yet here she is hopelessly Inlove with one who would never love her back, he honestly probably doesn't even know she exist.

"Potter's a complete idiot to not see how lucky he would be to have you, so I say we try and find you a new lover of interest, who will actually appreciate your love and who deserves you, y'a." Marlene said  smiling at her best friend who gave her a small sad smile.

Marlene honestly felt bad for her best friend and hated how someone as amazing as her could fall Inlove with someone like James.

But Marlene had a mission to Find her best friend someone who will make Lennon forget about James potter.

The girls now walked through the dark corridors of the dungeon to advance potions, a class the both loved, well Lillian did Marlene wasn't found of anything with school work, but she did like making chaos.

A/n: Hey guys, I'm very excited for this book ahh, I can't wait to start posting more abs Remember to
Follow my tiktok @ mooneyswhor3 for update and edits and I need help in who lillan should be with endgame is James but for now who should it be i was thinking maybe Sirius or Remus or who do y'all think please comment and let me
Know !!!