Chapter 2: Alone...And Loving It!

hey its Lord_Atticus_Attemis! my chapter now it will be longer ranging for about 500+

Logan's POV

I sighed, that voice said I had to survive boredom. I Shook my head, a horrible headache forming faster than my thoughts about Pertemis.

I looked up, "Wait what's Pertemis....oh and were are my so called friends....". I spoke to myself mostly, not expecting a reply.

Then all out of no were I heard a sweet highish-low voice, definitely a girls. "They are around the maze! So Loggy you got to find them!".

I shook my head once more, "Yep im mental!" I said to myself. Then the voice said, "No im Emma! your conscious and or sanity in the maze!".

She said through my mind, I flinched at the sanity part. "Oh ok...so I am mental still....then I guess ill get going!".

I got up, my stiff muscles yelling at me to stop. Limping over to the shack I grabbed the bag with supplies, playing with the knife.

I quickly ate the taco, thankful for the hot sauce. As soon as I got out of the rusty old shack I noticed a mirror.

Looking through it I seen a boy about 14 standing there, Black shirt with the words "Camp Half-Blood" written across it.

With a winged horse on the bottom, it was all in grey letters. Looking closer I noticed a cross necklace with a eagle talon looking one too.

I had on a dark grey overshirt with a pleather coat, black leather cut off to the knuckle biker gloves,

a black Armitron watch a black paracorde bracelet, black baggyish jeans, with black work boots that came to a little past my shin.

My hair was longish and it covered my right eye, I had weird mixtures of blue/green/grey eyes. Acne and a solemn face.

Overweight yes, but all in all I thought I was cool. Putting the knife on my belt I, started to walk into the left corridor of the maze.....

**********

I screamed running, trying to navigate the maze with my mind racing, a huge black tarantula was chasing me.

Fear striking my heart so deep, it took my breath away. I knew I wouldn't be able to get out.

Tripping I fell face first into the concrete, which makes up the mazes floor. The pain of the skin being torn of my skin woke me....

"I-it was j-just a dream....", I sighed out, a few tears leaking from my eyes. It felt so real....hopefully it ain't ........

Emma's sweet reassuring voice spoke through my mind, "Yea me too...." I whispered out. Sighing I got up and started to pack up camp.

I grabbed a apple from my pack and started to walk, permanent marker out to mark were I was so, so if I went back I would know.........

***********

While walking, I came to the conclusion I was alone.....and loving it! It was nice to be able to not speak a lot, Emma and me mentally spoke and I guess that doesn't count!

I looked around, to see if the Crescent moon of Artemis was any were. I don't know why but I knew a lot of things....

But I didn't.....I hate amnesia, finishing my apple I dropped it. As soon as it hit the ground a chipmunk got it and ate it.

Smiling I kept walking, till I was stopped by a huge tarantula.....

ALL DONE WOO! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

PINEAPPLE LORD OUT!- Lord_Atticus_Attemis