Allies, enemies, And battle statagies.

Percy Pov:

Mother rhea told me that Kronos would be leading a battle on Olympus and camp half blood and camp Jupiter. And she told me to gather all of the gods and demigods that didn't betray me.

I wasted no time and I teleported to the huntresses camp sight and talked to the hunt. They all agreed with me so I moved on to the roman camp.

I disguised myself as someone else and gathered Jason (surprisingly piper cheated on him) , Rayna, Hazel, and frank. I told them about the Titans and reviled myself and they hugged my and agreed with me. Then I went to camp half blood that I never wanted to see again.

I disguised myself again but as a Greek and gathered Leo and Nico. They almost immediately agreed with me when I revealed myself .

Now I went to the hardest place for me; olympus. I didn't care about disguising myself I just went up there when a council meeting was in session and bursted through the doors.

"Who dares interrupt a council meeting?!" Zeus thundered. "More like dictatorship and arguing meeting" I grumbled.

"Perseus Jackson?!" Zeus yelled. Then Poseidon came rushing to hug me. I pushed him off and gave me a hurt look.

"You know what you did." I sneered.

"I have come hear to tell Artemis, Hermes, Apollo, Hades, Aphrodite, Hera, Hestia, and hectic to join me because the titian a are actually really nice! And want to form one big family. And Poseidon, Zeus, Ares, and Hephaestus are making you believe they were bad and are making a dictatorship.

"I object!" Zeus said. " I am king and you'll do what I say, and I say we kill him!"

"No!" Artemis said while I blushed. Wait. Blushed? For a man hating goddess?

Artemis Pov:

"No!" I yelled. Deep down I had feelings for Perseus but I don't think he has the same because I am suppose to be a man- hating goddess. " We will join him because we are all a family and families are suppose to stick together and work together. Not just a dictatorship!"

I was then surrounded by a bunch of gods and goddesses saying yes with me.

" You will rue this day Perseus Jackson! We are your enemies now and there will be war! Zeus rumbled then flashed out with all he other gods and minor gods on his side.

Then all the gods and minor gods flashes to a meeting sight and planned for battle them called all the demigods in their side.

The battle plan was: To think of one right when you get into battle. And of course Percy thought of that. But I knew it was going to work because 1. It's his plan and 2. Be user they will expect a big plan. Then Percy asked my to meet him outside in the courtyard of the meeting place.