The asking and battle

Percy Pov:

When I asked Artemis to the courtyard I got really fidgety and nervous.

"Yes Percy?" I heard Artemis say. " W-will you be my g-girlfriend?" I said stuttering.

Then Artemis came to running and I thought she was going to smack me but when she came up to me she hugged and kissed me.

Then I heard a huge explosion near the gates of the meeting place. I saw all the demigods, gods , and minor gods on Zeus's side exploding the gate so I told everyone to get into formation.

When they smashed through the gates the first person I saw as Annabeth with Harry and their parents besides them. Then Annabeth started pleading ate to stop this but if course I said no.

Then the battle commenced. All the gods and Titans were fighting with their godly and titanly weapons. I saw a bunch of demigods and gods fallen in the ground and I felt bad for the ones who were forced to I sent all of them to Elysium. I thought all was going good until I heard a piercing scream and I knew that sound from anywhere.

I saw Zeus holding Artemis by her throat and a spear piecing her side. I screamed and let all my rage out. Which instantly killed Zeus and I caught Artemis and laid her in the grass and pulled out the spear.

"P-Percy" Artemis gurgled. "Live your life and move on."

"I love you." I forced out before her eyes closed. I laid on the ground with everyone staring at me but I didn't care. I kept on crying and crying I even coughed up blood. Then I wasn't sad any more I was consumed by rage.

"You did this!!!" I said turning to the other side, my eyes closing over with rage I let all my power out and killed the guilty gods and demigods. Then my eyes glazed over and my last words were, " I love you, rule rightly."

Now everyone comes to look at the hero.

Percy Jackson
Hero of Olympus
Champion if Olympus
Rest in peace