Episode - 21

Yoonji's POV -

"You are in big Trouble, Yoonji." - I whispered and smiled nervously..

"Young lady, would you mind if I join you in your concert" - Jin Oppa said and looked at me while having a mischievous smile.

"Sure, I would love to" - I also smirked understanding his plan to annoy others.

Like this we both started singing or more like screaming.

"BaBy ShArKieE dO Do do.....do
BaBy ShArKieE dO Do do.....do
BaBy ShARk
MoMMy ShArKieE dO Do do.....do
MoMmy ShArK
dAdDy ShaRkIEe dO Do do.....do.................."

On the Other Hand -

"What the hell they are doing!!!" - Suga and Namjoon yelled in frustration and barged out of their rooms.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Let me Sleep..." - Jimin and Taehyung were covering their ears with pillows and blankets.

And here Jungkook and Hoseok were enjoying the free concert.

Yoonji's POV -

We were enjoying our time when Suga oppa and Namjoon oppa came inside and gave us dead glares.

"hehe! Oppa how was my singing?" - I asked and smile sheepishly.

"Terrible" - Joon oppa said with a blank face and threw a pillow on my face.

"Oww, Oppaaaaa" - I whined a little and jumped on his back.

"Gimme a piggy back ride" - I said while giggling and then we walked to dinning table.

I saw that junglebook and hobi oppa were already there and were giving my dead glares. I casually gave them a smile and sat in between them. At first they were a little angry but then, they started making fun of me by saying how bad I am in singing. I got annoyed and went to Suga oppa to complain about them.

As soon as I stepped outside the dinning room a pillow was thrown on my face. I stumbled and saw that Jimin and taehyung were standing on the stairs with there infamous smirk.

I gave them a glare and left from there without saying a single word. Why would I ruin my day for those bastards? I mentally scoffed and went to living room where Suga oppa was lying down.

Here Suga oppa was curled up and was sleeping like a cat. I took my phone and clicked some pics of him. then, I tried to wake him up but his sleepy ass was totally unbothered by me. So, an evil idea came into my mind and I smirked. I quietly went in front of him and then started singing on top of my lungs. he immediatiely woke up and shouted - '' Kim Yoonji!!!!!!'' I ran for my dear life and soon whole mansion was in chaos.

Time skip -

In school :

"Lisa, when will this class end? I'm getting so bored" - I said and yawned.
Our Physics teacher was teaching us about something which I don't know.....Well, I was not feeling well today. It unusual for me to feel sleepy all of the sudden. Much to my surprise, Lisa was very much interested in whatever the teacher was saying. Usually I'm the one who pays attention to class, anyways.