5-A NEW STUDENT!?

AYO WASSUP DUDE!? AYO LEZZ CONTINUE PEPS btw sorry for delay 😭😭

______________________

Uraraka POV 

After we won the exam we were drove back to school and Aizawa presented a guy who enrolled early for next year his name was Donu Karasaki he looked cool. Todoroki and I were the only ones who greeted him for some reason. It seemed like everyone didn't trust him. He had black hair and looked quite cool. 

Something like this 

Aizawa also said that he will explore the school and see what we do for normal classes

 Donu said "Hello I am Donu Karasaki my quirk is called 'hand sign' I can do anything but I just have to 'speak it' in hand sign language" (not like naruto though) everybody was interested in his quirk. He showed us his costume we all were suprised on how well he made the concept.

His costume looked like this:

After the presentation we had recess

After the presentation we had recess. Donu was looking for a seat the cafeteria was full though I was sitting beside Todoroki obviously. 

We noticed there were five of us (Deku, Tsuyu, Todoroki, Uraraka and Iida) we asked ourselves should we? we all accepted. Todoroki invited Donu to our table.

While we were all talking Donu was quiet too quiet actually.( I was laughing when I did this part because of the meme XD) So we asked if he was always quiet In school and he said that he is always bullied. (I was thinking of the emotional damage meme XD) 

He was bullied because he was short and like shinsou his classmates thought he had a villainous quirk.

We talked and talked at the end of the day Donu thanked us and the three of us Me, Todoroki and Donu became best friends. 

The next day Aizawa announced it will be summer vacation next week and everyone was excited. 

During recess Todoroki and I sat on the table and we talked about what we should do for summer vacation. While Todoroki was talking I was looking at Bakugou I was thinking I want him so badly  He knew I wasn't listening because in the middle of his talking he stopped and said "Hello? are you listening?"  And he waved his hand in the middle of my thinking.