7- Spying on Donu

Hello guys before u read this chapter read 5- A NEW STUDENT?! (If u haven't read it yet) to understand more about this chapter.

——————

Todoroki POV

So the girls came back and Tsuyu showed Midoriya what she bought and she showed a picture she took of herself while wearing it. It was a green shirt with white stripes which actually looked nice on her. It looked like this:

I was wondering what Uraraka bought and then all of this sudden I realized that she's like stuck in my head like I can't stop thinking about her

I was wondering what Uraraka bought and then all of this sudden I realized that she's like stuck in my head like I can't stop thinking about her. Then she showed us what she bought it was a red and white jacket and my mind went like WHAT?! 

Then Bakugou came and said "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST BUY?!" Before Midoriya could answer Karasaki answered instead "they bought clothes obviously" "how did you know that?" Midoriya asked.

"Simple I saw the girls walk into the store while I was eating in a different restaurant then I saw them exit the store when I was done eating so I followed you and found you guys right here" "oh ok" Midoriya said.

ALL RIGHT I AM GOING TO TRY SOMETHING NEW SO PLS TELL ME IF  THIS IS ALR

Deku: Honestly guys I feel like this guy might be a villain and we should spy on him.

Uraraka: why?

Deku: Just to make sure he is a hero.

Tsuyu: I agree *kero*

Todoroki: Fine but we don't hurt him

Everyone: Ok 

So pls tell me if that was all right

3rd person POV

So The Dekusquad and Bakugou and Kirishima sneaked around Donu and followed him as we were all following him we bumped into a Garbage dump and lost Donu. 

They finally found him after a long, mazy walk through the dump. Donu opened a broken but still-in-shape van. They all saw what was inside: newspapers, his stuff, his tools and more. 

He typed a passcode on a big thing that creates a portal to a certain place. "792861" he typed. Donu went in the portal and the portal closed.

The team (that's what I'll call the guys who are spying) saw him typing. Deku typed the passcode. "Are you sure we should do this?" Iida asked "Yes this is our job anyway" Deku responded.

They all jumped in and what they saw was...

———————————-

Hey guys I will continue probably in a few days so pls wait 😀