Fights

NO WARNING

Y/N POV

"Mom do i really have to?" I asked my mom who was straightening my clothes and adjusting my shirt.

"Yes baby, after what happened at this school you have to."

"Mom it was an accident, really!" I pleaded.

"I don't care what it was! We should have made this decision earlier.
I knew this school was bad for you.
In Hillerska you will make new friends and maybe a boyfriend.
I heard the prince is also going to Hillerska" She said smirking at the end.

"Mom i don't care about that i just wanna go back to Mariaberg,
Hillerska is nothing for me!
There are only those rich bitches who always flex with daddy's money." I say annoyed thinking about those girls.

"Hey language, young lady! And don't worry you'll get used to it." She said.

"And done you look beautiful Y/N.
Now make you're bag and be downstairs in 15 minutes so we can leave it's going to be a long drive." My mom said exiting my room.

"Ok" I replied

Ugh i hate this!
The reason why i have to transfer from school is actually for a something that i didn't even do or yeah kind of but it was her fault!
This girl called Crystel made this remark about my dad who passed away a few years ago. He died in a plane crash, my mom and i were devastated.
I was starting to do bad at school and my mom was working 10 hours a day to keep up with the money and the bills, but that wasn't a real problem she just worked extra hours so she could get her mind off her dead husband. They loved each other so much.

I had to start going to a psychologist because of my anger issues, i started getting them after my dad's death.

My mom got offered a bigger job a year later she was barely home, but i was already used to it.
My mom got so much more money of her new job even other people started calling us rich.

But anyway, this girl Crystel the biggest bitch of the whole school made remark about my dad a few weeks ago in the hallway with her two minions behind her Stacey and Rebecca.

FLASHBACK

"Seriously it was the best movie ever!" Marcus said beside me.

We we're walking to my locker, this guy Marcus and i are having a good click this past few days. He is one of the popular guys but is a actually a really nice guy to be honest those other guys are just trying to get into girls pants, Marcus is just a nice guy with actually a goal.

"Okay but Y/N i have to go i have soccer practice and i can't be late the coach already hates me" he said when i opened my locker.

"Okay have fun!"

"See you later" he said and walked away.

I put my books away and take the books i need and close my locker. I turned around and see the biggest bitch and minions Crystel Stacey and Rebecca.

"So i see you're trying to take my boyfriend away from me" Crystel spoke up.

"Uhh no i'm not, you guys broke up last week and i don't even like him that way." i replied rolling my eyes.

i sighed

"What do you want Crystel?" I asked annoyed.

"For you to stay away from him"

"He's not you're property or anything"

"So what you're a depressed girl who can't even pull a guy with those depressing clothes you wear" She said with a fake gag

"Shut the fuck up Crystel and stay out my fucking way" I say and was about
to leave when i heard her saying.

"And there she goes again about to cry with her mommy, you know Y/N..."

I turned around to face her.

"What"

"You're just this little pathetic girl who looks for attention with her depression and you think everything is about you." She said while stepping closer to where is was.

"Then you're just flexing with daddy's money oh wait i should say mommy's money, you know daddy will be very disappointed in you of how you've become so pathetic, depressed, looking for attention daddy probably didn't even love you" She scoffed "look at you i would get why he never loved you! You pathetic loser" She said right into my face.

That's where i lost it.
"You bitch!" Before i knew i slapped her across the cheek she fell into Stacey's arms. I hope that leaves a red stain on her cheek.

"Ugh you're so gonna regret this little bitch!" She ran over to me and tried to beat me up.
She grabbed my hair and pulled me toward her. I took her waist and slammed her to the ground and beat her right in the face, i'm so happy i took these kickboxing classes.
Lots of kids started filming and started looking for teachers, the teachers came running in and tried to stop me.
Some guys from the sports team
came in and pulled me off Crystel.

"You bitch stay out of my way!" I screamed at her.

"Y/N to my office now!" The principal yelled at me.

***

"Omg Y/N you're hands are bruised what happened?" My mom said concerned.

"Don't worry mom i'm okay it's just this girl Crystel-"

The principal came back in.

"Hello miss Y/L/N i'm the principal and i will have to suspend you're daughter." He said while standing behind his desk.

"What!"

"I'm sorry but her behavior from earlier we don't accept that in our school." He explained.

"But she started about my dad!" I fought back.

"I'm sorry please sign this miss Y/L/N"
My mom just casually signed the paper and took my arm and we exited the school.

"Mom i don't want to leave this school where do i go now?" I said stressed out.

"No worries i already have a idea in mind." She said while we stepped in the car.

END OF FLASHBACK

I went downstairs took a cookie out of the kitchen and went outside where i see my mom putting my bag in the trunk.

"Alright we're ready to go!" My mom said excited.

"Yay" I said not so happy.

"Hey baby it's all gonna be fine ok. If there happens something just text me." My mom said rubbing my shoulders.

"Ok i love you mom."

"I love you too."

My mom locked the house and we both stepped in the car and drove off to Hillerska.

i will never regret that fight,
she deserved that!

***

A/N

This was the first chapter i hope you liked it!

If you have ideas just put it here in the comments ->

And go check out my bestfriend's imagines about Edvin Ryding.
twolastbraincelss
She started writing about Edvin for me,
So i thought why not make a story.

Love author <3