Maybe...

NO WARNING

Y/N POV

07:20AM

"Y/N, Y/N wake up wake up." I heard someone say repeatedly.
I opened my eyes a bit. Everything was blurry for a second.

"Mom?"

"No no it's not your mom Y/N. Wake up." He said lightly caressing my arm.

"I'm up oh shit, Wille?"

"Yeah uhm you fell asleep last night while watching the big bang theory."

Oh shit this is so embarrassing.

"Oh i'm so sorry i fell asleep here." I said sitting up and pushing the blankets away quickly, he probably laid that on me last night.

"Hey hey it's ok,  it's fine no worries.
It was getting late  and short after you fell asleep i went to sleep too."

"Oh ok uhm did you sleep next to me, not that that's a problem or something just..."

"No no of course not i slept on the floor so you could use the whole bed." He cut me off.

Wow what a gentleman.

"Uh ok thank you for all this. I should go breakfast is in 10 minutes so see you later?" I said stepping toward the door.

"Yeah of course see you later bye." He said waving opening the door for me.

"Bye." I said looking into his eyes before leaving his dorm.

I took two steps and i stood in front of my dorm.
I unlocked my door and went inside.
The first thing i did was freaking the fuck out!

Omg that should be so embarrassing, i just fell asleep in Wille's dorm.
The prince!
Aahh omg.
I was mentally screaming.

***

Breakfast

7:30 AM

"Holy shit you actually fell asleep in the prince's dorm." Sara said as we were sitting down to eat. She was also freaked out.

"I know it's so embarrassing, what if i slept with my mouth open or even worse snoring!" I said freaking out of all these thoughts.

"Y/N don't freak out it's normal to snor or sleep with your mouth open." She said in a calming voice.

"You're right."

"Are you gonna see Wille today?"

" i have economics after breakfast so yeah."

***

I walked in class where i have economics.
I saw an empty desk on the left. I throw my books on the desk and sit on the table with my feet on the chair.
I grab my phone from my back pocket and go on instagram.

Wilhelm has started following you.

Holy shit. He probably found me in quick adds or something.

I clicked on his profile and saw his recent posts.
His most recent was on his first day here in Hillerska. He was wearing a blue coat that i recognize from his first day here.
On the photo he looked like he was forced to smile.

"Hey!" I heard someone shout in my ear from behind.
I quickly turned around and saw Wille.

"Holy shit u scared the shit out of me."

He chuckled. "i'm sorry, but you should have seen the look on your face." He said while sitting beside me.

"So, did you sleep good?" He asked me with a smile.

"Yeah i did. Thanks again." I said smiling at him.

"It's okay you sleep like an angel." He said looking me in the eyes.

We were having eye contact for a minute what seemed like hours.
His eyes are so beautiful, i could stare at them forever.

"Alright students. You all have a seat." The teacher shouted while walking in.
We snapped out of our eye contact.

We quickly hopped of the table and sat next to each other.
I don't know if this is an awkward situation or just normal?

***

The bell rang class was over.

"Alright good work guys class is over you can all pack your stuff and leave." The teacher yelled.

I stand up and pack all my stuff.

"Gosh this was so boring." Wille said standing up and putting his books in his bag.

"Yeah it was."

We leave the classroom.
Wille goes outside and i go to my locker.

I open my locker and put my books away and take my books for the next classes.

"Hey there beautiful." I heard someone say behind me.

I turn around and see Simon.

"Heyy Simon. How are yah?"  I said with a smile.

"I'm good how are you?" He asked with a smile. Ugh i love that cute smile.

"I'm great."

Simon and i kept talking and went to my dorm.

We watched a movie and played some games. It's been a while since we did these things.
Just me and him is always fun.

***

We sat on my bed and leaned against the wall and were talking about random stuff

"So tell me about Wille? I can see you really are starting to like him." He said looking at me.

"Ugh i don't know he is so cute and handsome, smart and kind."

"It really seems like you like him."

"Ugh i don't know."

"Yeah but i have to say he is way better than that mike guy from last year." He said looking at me seriously.

"We don't know what happened so we can't say anything."
Mike was a guy i fell for last year.
He was popular and kinda hot. A few months later he was dropped out of school no one really knew why because he was just a normal respectful guy.
Everyone was shocked.
He was one of the popular guys and every girl liked him because he was just respectful and handsome not like every boy at my school honestly.
He wasn't even my type or something just out of nowhere i started liking him, probably because i heard every girl around me say "omg he's so hot" or "ugh i just want him." They just saw him as a toy or something.
But than this happened. After a while i just forgot about him... until now.

"Let's just not talk about it." I said seriously.

After an hour Simon left i changed my clothes and went for a little walk outside just clear my head.

I came back in my dorm.

I couldn't fall asleep.
I just kept thinking about that one person.

Maybe i am falling in love...

***

A/N

Hey...
Thanks for 1k
Like how the fuck did we get that?!
I'm sorry for no update, school is also getting on my nerves.

I'm currently waiting for my bus it's already 10 minutes late :(

Just let me know if you liked it ->
Ideas always welcome ->

Love author <3