Class drama

NO WARNING

Y/N POV

7:15 AM

I got out of the shower and put my clothes on. Today i was going to wear my blue jeans and a vintage Adidas t-shirt my dad used to wear back in the 90's, he gave it to me one day when i lost my Adidas t-shirt years ago.

I wore my blue zip hoodie above it.

I let my hair loose.

I take my books and my schedule and put them in my bag, took my keys and other stuff and went outside and locked my door behind me.

I went outside and started searching for my locker. It was number D1075.

Found it.

I put my stuff in there and put the books in that i didn't need and the ones i need in my backpack.

"Heyy good morning!" I heard someone say behind me. It was Sara.

"Oh hey how are ya?" I said back.

"I'm good, how was your first night here?" She asked leaning against the lockers.

"It was my second night remember? It was great." I said with a big smile thinking about last night with the prince.

"Oh yeah that's right but you sound very happy, tell me everything at breakfast let's go."

***
We walked in the big room where they eat.

"Here you take your plate and the food you want to eat. The third years sit over there and the second in the middle and the first years there." She said informing me.

"Ok" i said putting the food in my plate.

"Let's go sit."

We sat down and started eating our breakfast.

The last ones came in and everyone started talking with their friends.

"HEY HEY can everyone be quiet for a sec please." A girl said. The girl was beautiful, she was darkskined and has golden clips in her hair.

"Yesterday at the party my friend Madison was gone out of nowhere. So Madi care to explain."

"Who was it?" Another girl said.

"What does she mean with 'who was it' ?" I whispered to Sara.

"The boy she did stuff with yesterday at the party." Sara explained.

"Oh ok."

"Come on guys it was nothing." The girl i think Madison said.

"Oh come on mad-i-son, mad-i-son, mad-i-son." Her friend said.

"MADISON MADISON MADISON MADISON MADISON MADISON!" Everyone started yelling and started bonking on the table.
This was fun.

"MADISON MADISON MADISON MADISON!"

"Okay okay." Madison said and stood on her chair.

"Who?"

"It was Nils. Third year."

"Ooeehhh" everyone started. And some gasped.

"Well what happened?" A girl asked.

"He... he put it out there." She said after a long pause.

"I went down on him."

Some girls gasped again.

"Well how was it?"

"It was ok i guess." She said unsure.

"And are you together?"

"Oh god no i was just bored."