Chapter 6 'Wedding day Part III'

Stefano's pov:

We went to the center of the stage and the music started. I put my right hand on Isabella's waist and took her right hand in mine.

- You look magnificent, mia regina. - I mumbled in her ear in a low voice and saw the reaction in her body. 

- Well, I must admit that you are not so bad looking too. - Isabella stated and looked into my eyes. They had a fire, an angry fire. 

- Are you angry? 

- Well, you are a smart one too. I need to find Dante but I can't. - she answered but I can say that she was hiding the main part.

- He is in the basement, I will talk to him later. - she stared at me with a questioning look. - It's a long story. 

- I want to talk with him, Katherina...

- They will divorce, I said your father to let her do it. - I said calmly and she looked shocked.

- Why?

- Why what?

- Why are you helping her? 

- I am helping you because you are my wife. - I said and circled her.

- You have a plan, right? - Isabella looked at me with a serious face trying to read.

- I will never tell you. - I said and kissed her. She faked a smile and everyone began clapping.

- So, now is my turn. - Mr. Diamond said and I gave Isabella's hand to him. 

Isabella's pov:

- Belli. - my dad spoke while we were dancing. - You don't look like a happy bride, more like you are on a mission. 

- I need to talk with you and Stefano later about Lizzie and Dante.

- Dante?

- Katy wants to divorce him and I want you to ... - I was interrupted by dad.

- She will get it, dear. Dante will be dead tonight. 

- No, I have promised her that no one will kill him, dad. 

- Princess, it's not my decision. He will be dead and it will be Stefano who will kill him. - he smiled and kissed my forehead. - Don't worry, darling. 

We were circling around the stage in silence then.

- Mary doesn't believe that Lizzie is my friend's daughter.

- The same Klaus. I will solve it. - he said and kissed my hand. Music stopped. Klaus wanted to come but my father stopped him and they went out. 

- Will you dance with me, Isabella? - Mr. Magini asked and I smiled.

- Of course, Mr. Magini.

- Oh, don't call me so officially, I am Massimo for you. Maybe in the future, you will call me papa. 

- We will see. - I said and we danced.

After a few more dances my legs began hurting. 

- Hey, are you ok? - Matteo asked me.

- Yes, where is Stefano? - I asked him and stared at Mary and Carla, they were playing with Lizzie.

- He is ...

- I am here, mia regina. What's wrong? - Stefano came and hugged my waist.

- I want to talk with you and dad, but where is he? - I asked him ignoring his eyes on me.