Chapter 13 "Date"

Isabella's pov:

- What the hell was it? Stop staring at me! - I shouted at Stefano when Katy left.

- Mia regina, - he said in a low voice and came closer to me. - you are so sexy now. Are you trying to seduce me? - he looked into my eyes and I must fucking admit that at that moment I was wet. - Naughty girl. For that, we have a whole night. - He kissed my ear, then neck, and collar bone. He wanted to continue but I turned on my brain and stopped him.

- As you have said, for that, we have a whole night, pervert! - I said sexy and went out of the office. 

God. He almost ate me there. Bad husband, I will give you a lesson. 

 I went to the wardrobe and started to choose a look. Tonight will be hot.

1 hour later

I was doing my make-up when Stefano came and said that we will leave in 30 minutes. I nodded and he went to the bathroom but first looked at my body and smirked. 

We will see how will you smirk after seeing my outfit. 

I thought by myself and then continue doing my things. After 15 minutes my husband went to the wardrobe and I started to dress up in our bedroom. 

I finished and felt Stefano's eyes on me. He was in a black theme like me. 

Just Imagine Michele Morrone as Stefano, Thank you)

- Wow! - I heard him saying and I smirked. 

Stefano's pov:

I looked at her and God, she was perfect. With her hair and body, this girl was killing me with her beauty and mind. She is Goddess.

- Wow! - I said and she smirked at me. So damn HOT!

I don't know who is the author of this photo, but it's cool)

- Are you ready? - She asked me innocently like it was not her who wears this dress.