Chapter 6: Tea Parties Hurt me

POSSIBLY TRIGGERING

Okay, so I'm in a bathroom with my three friends, a 12-year-old girl named Rory, and a huntress that I in fact do not trust.

Cynthia stopped being calm and started hyperventilating and crying again.

"Come on, let's go," Harriet said

"You're not going to thank me?" Rory said, her Australian accent making it sound mean

"No one will be thank you, now we will be going," She responded

"You're going to need me on your quest," Rory said following us

"No we will not," Harriet said

"Just let me explain-"

"No-"

"Harriet...maybe we should listen,"

After a couple seconds of silence, Sora's hand being put on Harriet's shoulder, and Harriet looking to the ground, Rory said, "I'm the child of a Dormouse and Hathor, I will be able to take you from Sanna Forest to Guerre, then I will not be able to help,"

"Why not?" I asked

"The queen dislikes my kind and took us away from our habitats in Multo Forest, but my friends and I can help you at least a small bit," She said "If we are going to leave, we need to leave now"

"Friends?" Sora asked, "Who are your friends?"

"You will see, but we must leave now, I've had news from the castle that your companion," Rory said looking at Cynthia, " And this one right here,"

Apparently, I was 'This one'

"Why is anyone looking for me?" I asked

"You think people don't care about you, your mother has gone bonkers searching for you,"

It never really occurred to me that my family would be worried if I was missing. I guess they really do care.

Then I thought about Maia.

Oh, Maia...She was probably missing me most of all.

She never really had many friends and didn't know how to fight. She never liked harming others.

Because of that, I had always been around to protect Maia.

A couple of minutes passed and we were walking through the woods on a path when we saw a long table with many chairs, desserts, meals, and pots of tea and coffee. And a small cottage behind it.

But then I noticed something else.

Sitting at the end of the table, there was a boy with his feet up and back on the seat of the chair fiddling with scissors, kitchen knives, and other types of sharp items.

I also noticed a little girl was transforming from a white bunny back into the form of a girl back and forth, jumping on the stool she was on top of and gripping tightly onto a pocket watch.

The boy had sandy blonde hair, green and blue eyes that were slightly red, like he was high, and pale skin. His skin was paler than a normal person's skin should be. The girl also had blonde hair but it was whiter, platinum. She had dark brown eyes, also red, with dark bags underneath, and brownish skin

The boy looked 14 while the girl look 6 or 7.

He was wearing a large green top hat with a darker green ribbon around it, he was wearing a colorful suit and tie with a way too small dark belt tied tightly to his neck and had black eyeliner around his eyes.