Chapter Two - The Fight

Edward's limbs had frozen. His arms lying limp next to his bloodied torso. He stared into the Smart Car and was face to face with his worst enemy.

     "Hey sister!" James let out a screech as he got out of the vehicle. His heel's colliding with the crimson flow that laid on the road. Edward was enraged.

Where was Jacob? And why was James in his car?

     "What did you do with Jacob?" Edward demanded as he aggressively pushed James into the glass panes of a Cex store. His eyes widened and Edward's grip on James' throat only deepened.

     James didn't have the strength to reply, he was choking - struggling to breathe. Edward loosed the grip on his neck, allowing to choke out a few words.

     "Ja- Jacob let me-" he choked out a few more words,"he l-let me use h-his car."
     Of course.
Jacob loved James, why wouldn't he do the kind gesture of letting him use his car? Edward was unsure as to what to do.
     "James?" A voice echoed from behind.
     "Jacob? What are you doing here?" Edward asked, a concerned ring to his voice. Jacob took no time to storm over to Edward - still having James in a chokehold - and punch him right in the jaw.

     Edward went flying across the pavement, and into the road. James was knocked to the ground, holding his now bruised neck. Jacob ran over to Edward and punched him again, only this time, a swift, sharp punch to his abdomen. Edward immediately grabbed his stomach and gritted his teeth. He was angry. So angry.  Edward grabbed Jacob's fist and through into the concrete, leaving a crack. Jacob collapsed onto the ground but didn't hesitate to slap Edward and scream,
     "Don't ever touch James again!"
     "You don't underst-" Edward was interrupted by the sound of an angelic voice, a lean shadow, raising from beneath the ground.

     "Got Army's right behind us when we say so!" The voice rapped. James looked up in awe, Jacob looked up in anger and Edward looked up, happy that he no longer had to fight the love of his life.
     "I'm Kim Namjoon - the leader of BTS - also known as," he took a deep breath," Rap Monster!"
     Nobody moved.
     Rap Monster stood, elevated above the ground, a bright spotlight shon directly on him, making him look threatening.
     "Rap Monster my love!" James exclaimed.
     Rap Monster didn't acknowledge James, he simply walked of the podium and strutted over towards Jacob. He leant down towards his ear and quietly whispered,
     "Don't ever touch my precious Edward again."
     And then he walked over to a bruised Edward, kneeled down and left a soft kiss on his cheek. Edward was embarrassed. Who did Rap Monster think he was? Jacob would never love Edward now that Rap Monster had kissed him?
     And if it couldn't get any worse.

     Edward spotted a slim figure in the corner of his eye. It was Bella

It was Bella.