Chocolate milkshake

Goggy sat alone at the dinner table waiting intensely for his alpha dreamy to come home. He had been working full hours as a dog food taster and Georgey porgey was beginning to miss him. He fantasised all day of his dreamy creamy creaming up his ass but alas... he was without dick.

His daddy's 21 inch horse cock needed pleasing and all his frail... useless 3'9 body could do was sit and wait.

That's what he thought anyway...

As he left to watch the real housewives of Cheshire he caught a glinting purple foil wrapped creamy chocolate gooey cadburys Easter egg laying sadly on the kitchen counter. Gogy paused and inspected the rather voluminous object then seductively trailed his tongue over the wrapper, teasing it. It quivered under his touch and he took the tip into his mouth-unwrapping it as he did so- and feeling the chocolatey sensation cadburys egg melt with his summery spit.

He lapped up the remnants of it and placed it back on the counter blushing with great quantity. He tucked a straggly piece of shit coloured hair behind his hairy ears and turned to the door.

"Hope I'm not interrupting kitten...?" Dweamy poo's sexy voice growled in the doorway his abs gleaming under the buzzing kitchen light. Soggy stared at his alpha, an orgasm already overtaking his frail useless body as he passed out and died.

When he woke up he was blindfolded with his dweamys smelly sweat soaked sexy t shirt which sent Gogy into another extreme heat. His legs shook as his alpha touched him and bit at his milky white pale unpigmented bleached skin. "A-A-A-Alpha y-you are so s-sexy and sensual~." He whimpered.

"I know baby, it's all for you my favourite kitten," He snarled into soggys ear whilst kissing his neck. Dwarmy forced his tongue down the bottoms throat mixing their spit and getting a taste of Goggys sweet spicy stomach acid. Soggy cried out as his alpha let go and pulled his tentacle-like slimy spit soaked mouth meat from his lips.

"Patience darling." Dweamy purred.

"W-w-w-well are you g-going to fuck m-m-my inviting round tasty ass?" Goggy asked innocently. "I don't know, seems like you were more into that Easter egg earlier than you ever have been for me..." Dweamy growled sinfully smirking, Gogy felt his heart plummet to his dick when the seductive gentle arousing sounds of tinfoil being unwrapped filled the room.

"N-n-n-no Dweam it w-wasn't on p-p-purpose that Easter egg was just t-to hot!" Goggy protested when a thick juicy rough finger came to rest on his plump lips. "Calm down baby, I thought it was hot too... but you deserve a punishment for disobeying me." Dweamy sighed intensely slow and spread goggy woggys legs open.

"I'm going to shove this homewrecker up your ass," Dweamy smirked painfully quickly. The familiarly lewd sound of a cap of lube popping echoed intensely around the solitary empty lonely cold bedroom. Gogy soggy knew he couldn't speak past this point as uttering a single sound would send dweam into an uninviting sexual rage involving him jumping out the window.

Dweamy poo slathered the egg sinfully slowly in the cold wet substance, it's chocolatey shell peeling and melting desirably in his rough sexy fingertips. His kitten whimpered and cried from the lack of dick beneath him, if he didn't act soon his favourite princess would go into withdrawal...

Dweamy pressed the large sexy chocolatey object at Soggys wet juicy pink asshole. Georgey porgey writhed in his restraints arousingly quickly as cream forced the wet object up his bum. Gogy woggy weeped like a mournful widow as it tore him from outside in. That was until the sexual chocolatey object began to melt in the summery sweltering heat of his asshole.

Soggy moaned as the warm liquid filled him and he came in long thick wet cloudy ropes on dweamys rock hard sexy abs. Cream wasn't finished yet of course...

He pulled an environmentally friendly McDonald's paper straw from soggys nostril and teasingly rubbed it around woggys perfect stretched ass. "I'm gonna drink this all up princess because you did so good and took your punishment so well~," Cream praised and pushed it in. Georgey Worgey screamed in arousing sexual orgasmic pleasure as he felt the weak flimsy straw make its way through his butthole. Dweamy began to suck at the straw intensely slow, moaning and clenching his hairy toes as the flavours of shit and smooth chocolate danced on his tongue.

Once he had finished lapping up each sensual drop he pulled the straw out and kissed his shit haired omega on the forehead as he had passed out and possibly taken his last breaths.

(I should be advertising for Cadbury rn I'd do an amazing job 😍)

EVERYONE GIVE ME IDEAS FOR PART 2 PLEASE 😣

🎉 You've finished reading Dweamy poo and goggy soggy Easter special 😍😘😝🐥🍆🍆😣🥩🥩🥺🥺🥺 🎉