The beginning

*BEEP BEEP* 

The sounds of an alarm going off, disrupts my slumber. I sit up in bed, scratching my head. 'Well, time to start the day..' I get up out of bed, half awake. Walking clumsily to the bathroom and got undressed. I get into the shower and turn on the faucet, letting the water soak my silver locks. "Lets see how this goes," I said, not amused by the thought of getting a roommate today. I pushed away the thought and finished my shower in silence..

After I finished my shower, I turned off the faucet and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around my waist. I walked of the bathroom without a second thought, only to bump into something. 

"Oh! Sorry," said a voice, below me. I looked down to see a REAL cutie~ The shorter guy scratched the back of his head with his tongue sticking out from embarrassment. 'Cute' 

"Its fine" I called over my shoulder as I walked in the direction of my room. After I got dressed, I tried to process what had just happened and pulled out my phone and scrolled through Huntermedia.

| Gon's Perspective |

I watched as he walked away, breathless by his body and height( But mostly his body ). 'Who was that muscular hottie back there??' The feeling of my face heating up, made me dash off into the other bedroom, locking the door, and proceeding to squeal in one of the pillows because of that guys hot fucking body. 

*Knock, knock*

" Coming!!" I said, cheerfully as I tried to hide my flustered thoughts. I got up, unlocked the door, and opened the for him, which this time was fully dressed. 

"I'm guessing you're my roommate?" he said, flashing me a small smile, which made me flustered at the sight of it. 

"Y-yeah," I said, nervously smiling at him. " Okay, then, what's your name??" He asked, titling his head, confused.

" OH! yeah! My name is Gon Freecss, you??" I said, holding out my hand towards him. He took it and said, " Killua, Killua Zoldyck." He said, shaking my hand.

'GOD-' 

"if only I could get you in the sheets, I would totally eat you up" I said out loud without noticing. I didn't notice until I saw how red he was. "I-" Killua said, blushing like hell. "Sorry-" I apologized for me being horny asf. 

He looked at me and sighed, " i-its fine," he said, looking away. ' if it wasn't so awkward, I would probably enjoy this moment' 

~~~~~~~~~ A couple minutes later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Well, I'm off to bed. Good Night, Gon~" Killua called over his shoulder as he walked towards the bedroom door. 

"Night..." I responded, but he had already left the room at this point, leaving me with my fucked up fantasies... 

'Don't fuck this up' I said to myself and laid down on the bed.

| Killua's perspective| 

By the time I reached my room, I already felt my shorts tighten..I locked the door and grabbed a dildo from out underneath my bed and got undressed. I had to relieve myself some way... 

I slide the toy in me and started at a slow pace at first. Eventually, it got pretty fast, which caused me to moan a lot by the pleasure. 

' not enough' I thought and started to think about Gon. 

I suddenly got an idea, which would probably work~ 

I started to moan Gon's name, which sent me closer to the edge. " Gon~" I moaned loudly into a pillow. It felt so good saying his name. 

I started to pick up the pace more, moaning his name louder and louder. 

*Knock, Knock* 

"Killua?" He said, which sent me over the edge, making me basically scream his name and cummed all over me and the bed. 'SHIT' 

"Y-yeah??" I responded, nervously because he might've heard me. " You good in there??' He asked. 

"y-yup just fine!" I called at him through the door. " okay! " He called back and I guess  he walked off.

'That was a close one' I got up and started cleaning the mess.

| Gon's Perspective|

After Killua left, I basically face palmed myself for being an idiot. 'Why did I say that?!?!' I lay back in bed, slowly drifting asleep until I hear something...

"Gon~" I hear from outside of the room. 'Where the fuck is that coming from??' I get up and followed the sounds off moaning, which led me up to Killua's bedroom door. 'it seems to be getting louder...' 

" Ahhh~ " 

"Harder~" 

' wait- Is h-he jerking off to me??? ' My face turns bright red. I pull out my phone and recorded that shit for later, just in case. A few moments later, I decided to knock on the door.

*Knock, knock* 

"Killua??" I only hear him basically scream my name from the other side of the door." Y-yeah??" He responded, panting like crazy.

" You good in there??" I asked, even though I knew the answer. "Y-yup just fine!" He managed to say it between pants. 'So he was jerking off to me!'

"Okay!" I walked off to my room and went to sleep... 

Idk Wtf I'm do