•Feelings•

| Gon's perspective |

Its been a month since I met that hot ass roommate of mine. We spent that time with getting to know each other more, followed by many boners. 

"Hey Gon?" 

"Yeah?"

"Do you like somebody??" 

My whole entire body froze, 'What do I do?!' I looked away and mumbled, " yeah you....." Killua turns red and looks away. 'HE HEARD THAT?!?!' I started to panic. I get up to leave but my wrist was grabbed. "Hmm?" I hummed in response to my wrist being grabbed. "nothing" he lets go of my wrist. 'what just happened?-' I walked off to my room and pulled out my phone. 

| Killua's perspective |

I watched as he left the room, leaving me to seat by myself. I hated it..I wanted him to be by me not walking away from me.. I walked into his room to find him sitting down on the floor, hugging his knees. 

"Gon?" 

I was worried that he didn't like me anymore because of what I said a minute ago. I walked over to him and crouched down beside him. "Are you...mad at me?" I reached for him only to have him throw his arms around my neck, kinda pulling me down but hugging me at the same time. 'What's going on?' 

The silence surrounds the room as we sit there, locked in a hug, waiting for the other to break it. I feel his grip on me tighten a little, causing me to turn red at the chesture. "G-gon?" I asked, flustered as hell. 

"yeah Killu?." He said, quietly almost like a whisper. 'Shit! I can't think right now' I pull him away by a little bit and kissed him. 'D-did I j-just k-kiss G-Gon!?!?' My mind started rushing fast, I pull him away quickly and looked at him, who wasn't phased by it as much. "Gon... I'm s-sorry.." I pull away from his grasp and left the room, 'Why did I do that...! What's wrong with me...

|Gon's Perspective|

'DID HE JUST KISSED ME?!?! OMG SCORE' I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that he left the room. 'Is he embarrassed??? Or something??'  I touched my lip in the spot he kissed me at, butterflies in my stomach. I grabbed my phone and messaged a friend of mine named Kurapika.

Gon:'You will not believe what just happened!"

Kurapika: " What?"

Gon: " you remember that hot boy I was telling you about?? "

Kurapika: "Killua??"

Gon: " Yeah him! HE JUST KISSED ME😩😩"

Kurapika: "CGS"

I turned off my phone and ran to his room, confidently. *Knock, Knock*

*silence*

"Nae Killu~?" I called out, confident as fuck. There wasn't a response, so I decided to barge in. I bust up in his room to see him curled up in a ball, under the covers. "killua.." I said, sincerely. 'He didn't do anything wrong, so what's up?' 

I walked over and pulled the cover off his face and pulled him into a hug. "Y-your not mad at m-me..?* he asked, looking up at me. " Ofc not! You weren't thinking!😅" I responded, running my fingers through his silver locks. ' if only I could feel how soft his lips were against mine again..' I looked away, blushing a little at that thought. His muscular arms wrapped around my waist, which just seemed right. We fell asleep like that bc of the comfort of the other beside them. ' I wish we could do this forever' I thought as I drifted asleep.

× The Next Day×

|Killua's pov| 

I wake up in Gon's arms, who was still asleep, and admired how adorable he looked asleep. ' He looks so cute😍😍' I felt the urge to kiss him but I didn't want a repeat of what happened last night, so I kissed his forehead gently, trying not to wake him up. "Hm...m" he mumbles in his sleep, smiling. 'Aww' I ruffle his hair and tried to sit up, only to get pulled back down. 

"n...nu..." He mumbles again, holding me closer. "Gon~" I whispered in his ear, trying to wake him up. "K-killu...a" I was on top of him at this point. I leaned down again, calling out his name. "Go-" I was cut off by his lips on mine. It was really passionate and gentle too. 

I close my eyes and kissed him back, only to have Gon jump awake underneath me. We break away leaving both of us shocked and confused. " Omg I'm so sorry Killu~😖" He said, apologetic. "Don't be... It felt amazing anyways" I mumbled the last of the sentence. ' Gon Freecss, you're one fine man' I licked my lips.

|Gon's Pov|

It felt great kissing him! Like super good, which gave me an idea. 'Know what fuck it' I wrapped my arms around his neck and rolled over on top of him. 

"G-Gon!?" He's face bloody red from the amount of blush on his face. Before he could say anymore, I leaned down and kissed him gently. After a minute or 2, we broke apart, which he still had a shocked expression on his face but I just got up and walked out of the room, grinning. 

| Killua's Pov|

After he disappeared out of the room, I placed a finger on my lips, feeling the same spot i had just been kissed at. 'He's a good kisser,' I licked my lips, ' I want more... More of him~'  I sat there and my mind was just filled with Gon, curling up underneath the blanket. I drifted off into sleep, snuggling my pillow beside me...

A little note by: Me

I dont even remember making this, so I just decided to continue it Ig 

Anyways bye bye🎉