「τнε°сяεερ」

"Who are you" I asked, terrified.

"Just your next door neighbor~" he responded, approaching me with a grin. 'Who is this guy?!?!' I thought while backing away, slowly. "No need to be scared~ I'm not going to hurt you~" He picked up the pace, smiling at me weirdly. 'What the fuck do I do!?!?' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

×Earlier that day×

| Gon's Pov|

After I left Killua's room, I went to go take a shower, lost in my thoughts. I got undressed and turned on the faucet, letting the water soak my hair. ' Damn. I haven't let the apartment in a couple days.' I started to think about things to do today, while finishing my shower.

I got out a couple minutes later and wrapped my towel around my waist, heading towards my bedroom to get dressed. Once I was done, I headed towards the door and checked my pockets to make sure I had everything. 'lets go!' I opened the door and walked out, taking in the fresh air and closing the door behind me.

"Hey~" Somebody said behind me, making me jump. I turned around to see a taller, pale man with reddish-pinkish hair, waving towards me. 'Is he talking to me??' I looked around to see if anyone else was around. "Yes you~" he said, looking down at me. "H-hey?" I responded, confused asf. 

'who th is this guy?!?!' I was hella confused and scared at the same time bc of the way he was grinning at me. "Who are you.." I said, terrified.

"just your next door neighbor~" he responded, approaching me with a grin. 'who is this guy!?!?' I thought, backing away, slowly.

"No need to be scared~ I'm not going to hurt you~" He picked up the pace, smiling at me weirdly. ' what the fuck do I do!?!?' 

"Hisoka.. There's no need to scare the newbies to the apartment complex." I heard somebody say from behind this creepy dude. " Aw don't be like that, Chrollo~" The dude I'm assuming is Hisoka, stopped walking towards me and turned around to face the other guy. 

'This is my chance!' I dashed towards my apartment, opened the door, and dashed inside, slamming it behind me. I slide my back against the door until I sat with my back against the door. 

"You good?" The sound of a familiar voice comforted me. I look up to see Killua standing by the island in the kitchen, coffee in his hand. "kinda" I responded, smiling up at him. 'ill tell him later about the creepy ass neighbors' He walked towards me and held out a hand. I grabbed it and pulled myself up, 'God, he looks hot with messy hair.' 

I let go of his hand and walked off only to be pulled backwards by my wrist. "hmm?" I hummed in response, looking up at him again.

"What are we?" 

Sorry for it being short-