Important Note (!!!)

How long has it been?

It's been a while.

I know I might have disappointed most of you after being gone for six months, and yet all I have posted is another author's note.

But this is important though D:

I planned lots and lots of times to either rewrite or discontinue my story. I don't know why, but ever since October last year, I had this interminable writer's block that has been, and is still bothering me until now.

I am quite disappointed with myself too.

I am not sure if it was the lack of time, stress due to school, loss of motivation, or my deficiency of work inspiration that affected my writing progress.

But now I cannot blame my lack of time for not updating, it was my summer vacation since the middle of March :/

So, maybe excluding "my lack of time" during my previous school year, those other three factors might have contributed to my huge writer's block. :(

Lol. I am being a little dramatic here.

BUT HEY I'VE GOT GOOD NEWS THOUGH

CROSS FIGHT B-DAMAN ES IS NOW AIRING ON DISNEY CHANNEL

I last watched it on Sunday (4 PM)

Other than my weird advertisement, the English names of the characters are now used into the dubbed series. Because of that, my story is kind of outdated [and it's obvious to all of you that my story came first before their dub names were out] so yeah.

And.....

Instead of deleting my story and having to start from scratch, I will just edit the chapters of my story to include their new dub names, correct some of my unseen errors, and refine some parts of the chapters.

Regarding the editing part- do not worry. My old readers do not have to do some re-reading once I'm done editing everything. It's not like I'm going to replace the individual plots of the chapters or anything.

So that's it. I've finally made up my mind. I changed my mind about deleting my story since that will be similar to wrecking a half-done school project that's due the next day.

Oh yeah, about school .-. in our country....

IT'S JUST AROUND THE CORNER

(get it haha)

Another thing, by the way: Me and my younger sister (Satomi) are having a collab soon :3

- Haruka