This is gonna be fun.

//NO ONES POV//
              ❤︎︎.          ❤︎.           ❤︎.
"hey kyoujuro later today wanna grab something to eat!?" Akaza said with a warm smile running up to rengoku that was standing near his desk reading a book. "No actually me and uzui are going to uh. Study!" Akaza frowned at the sound of the name and balled his fist up soon putting back on a fake smile and patting kyoujuro's shoulder "alright! See you later then" Akaza said walking away planning somthing with a devilish smirk on his face going back to his desk.
             ❤︎︎.          ❤︎.           ❤︎.            
//AKAZA'S POV//
Stupid tengen thinking he can always steal my kyoujuro away. If he thinks he's going to see my kyoujuro all hot and bothered before I do he has another thing coming. I'll show him. In fact I'll show anyone that so much as talks to what's mine. Akaza thought while smirking to himself. He wrote a to uzui note saying

Dear uzui,
This is kyoujuro! I was to excited and couldn't wait until we meet up and wanted to talk about us and what we really are if you are willing to chat then meet me at the roof top at 2:30 sharp unless your too shy.

Sincerely, kyoujuro

I folded up the note nearly drawing hearts on it smiling thinking of all the things I could do to him 'I would throw him off the roof but that's too plain. That's like so original. AH I got it I could knock him out and bring him back to my place- naw that's not it- I guess I'll find out later- but it's 1:30 and we go to the lockers at 2 so I better hurry up and put the note in there before he gets there.' I asked the teacher can o go to the bathroom he said yes and I hurried and slipped the note in tengen's locker. I hurried back and sat down about 10 minutes later the bell rang indicating it's time to go to our lockers everyone cheered and got up. Walking out the classroom I saw that uzui had already gotten to his locker and he read the note I instantly saw his face light up and I smirked grabbing a book from my bookbag 'this is gonna be fun.'
            ❤︎︎.          ❤︎.           ❤︎.
//UZUI'S POV//

I saw a note and it said it was from kyoujuro my face lit up and I shoved the note in my pocket walking to the bathroom trying to figure out what he means by 'us' did he like me?- did I like him? Was it a mistake? Did he really mean to plant that in my locker- what if someone wanted to embarrass me and it wasn't even a joke or worst what if kyoujuro figured out the little crush I had developed on him? That would be embarrassing. Is rengoku even gay?? Lost in my thoughts I bumped into a certain face I scoffed and looked down. "Hi akaza." I mumbled before trying to walk the other way. It always bugged me how akaza was so "close" to kyoujuro it's like he thinks he's his property. It was just flat out annoying I checked the time and it was 2:25 I might as well start walking up the steps! We had a 4 floor school and I was currently on the 1st. I ran upstairs smiling to myself as I was thinking about kyoujuro after a while I finally got to the roof top but he wasn't there. Great I knew he didn't like me he stood me up didn't he I was so stupid to get my hopes up I caught a glimps on something on the floor before bending down to pick it up it was some type of blue gem thing. It looked cool so I picked it up I walked around the roof top trying to look for kyoujuro but finding akaza instead. I frowned before walking over to him "he hey you seen kyoujuro.. sorry to bother you." I mumbled looking up at him "I actually do." He said looking up at me with a wide grin reaching out for my hand I stepped back "HEY. STOP WHAT THE HELL DUDE." I yelled.

_______________________
This is for fun lol but if you wanna see more I got you I will publish like every day  [cuz I have nothing better to do with my life] and I love this ship!! So yea 😻