It sure is a tragedy

//NO ONES POV//

"It sure is a shame isn't it" kyoujuro said yet still keeping his bright smile "truly is I mean I wonder who ever would do that. One truly has to be heartless" akaza said. Although he wasn't lying it was him that killed uzui in the first place but did he get what he wanted. Yes yes he did. Having uzui delt with gave akaza more time with kyoujuro but he still had to get rid of a certain pink and green headed girl. She was the next biggest "threat". "Akaza~ AKAZA." Akaza snapped his head back to kyoujuro smiling "uhh sorry about that I spaced out- did you need something?" Rengoku smiled pointing at the floor "you dropped your bag- your papers dropped out here, I'll help you!" Rengoku bends down to pick it up before akaza slapped his hands away. kyoujuro's eyes dart back at the book back when he sees a knife that had some type of red liquid-y substance on it he backs up a little and and directs his etention to the pinket that was now frowning and putting his stuff in his bookbag. "Dear you weren't supposed to see that." He furrowed his brows coming close to kyoujuro. "It sure is a tragedy you had to find out this way. Especially with all these people around." Akaza grabbed the knife and help it close to kyoujuro's face ", and please hold still and be quiet wouldn't want to make a scene now would you my dear." Rengoku of course did the exact opposite flailing and whaling. Akaza sighed mocking him out and carrying him to his house waving off any people that saw him and gave him weird stares.

//RENGOKU'S POV//
I woke up in a freezing cold basement I rubbed my head sighing then I looked around.  This is not my house. Where the hell am I.. I remember being at school.. I remember uzui went missing.. I remember being with akaza... IT WASNT A BAD DREAM. AKAZA HAS GONE MAD. I tried to jump up only to get pulled back by the chains. "Dear. If you just had listend to me this wouldn't be happening I bet you just have to be taught how to listen huh. It's a shame." I turned around quickly and saw akaza walking towards me ky eyes welled up with tears as I tried to scoot back to make him not touch me. "D-don't hurt me.." I said starting to sniffle "oh no I won't do that. I'll just teach you how to be submissive. That's all. Now stop moving before I actually hurt you" he scoffed coming closer "STOP IT LEAVE ME ALONE."

——————————————
GUYS I POSTED THIS A LITTLE LATE BUT IMA PUBLUSH TWO CHAPTERS TODAY SO DONT WORRY ALSO GET CLIFFHANGERED!