Ill teach you how to be submissive

KYOJURO's POV:

Akaza walked closer to me and I kept scooting back until the back of my head hit a wall. This isn't the akaza he knew. It couldn't be. What did THIS monster do to his best friend?

"Dear look at me it's rude to not listen when people are talking" akaza said roughly lifting rengokus chin up with two fingers. "If you be a good little whore I'll go soft on you. On the other hand if you wanna be a naughty slut I'll have to punish you, and we don't want that now do we."

I just sat there breathing heavy and terrified. "DO WE?." Akaza lashed out bringing a hand up getting ready to slap me. I raised my hands to protect my head and shook my head no. "Use your words." Akaza said. "No.." I mumbled but loud enough so he can hear. I shouldn't fight back. That's my best bet right about now..

"oh dear, what's this" Akaza brought his hand up to my face softly wiping a tear emerging from my eyes. I had been crying without even realizing it. "Did I scare you dear? I'm so sorry, oh how I pity you right now.." Akaza made a pouting face intentionally mocking me. "Alrighty hopefully you don't die out...Like the last one so be a good little pet for me." Akaza rolled his eyes. What does he mean by the last one.. I thought. "your gonna be a good little pet. RIGHT." He said loudly snapping me out my thought as his hold on my chin got tighter. I winced in pain "ahh! YES." I said trying to muster the right words up .

"Good. By the way. I have tanjiro in a room close to here" my eyes widened tanjiro was like my  little brother. He wouldn't- why would he just go around and kill people. "Act up, fight back, scream and I'll kill him. Right. Infront. Of you face. Caprice?" I just shook my head yes and he smirked at my submissiveness. For tanjiro for tanjiro. No more innocent lives will get killed tonight.

NO ONES POV:

A noise was heard from the door both the pinket and The fiery haired males look at the door. "HEY HEY HEYY! Did I miss the fun??" A familiar voice of a blonde emerges. "YOU LITTLE." Akaza launched himself at the No other than douma. "This isn't A FUCKING PARTY. Get the hell out. I will not let you ruin my fun.

"Now now kaza there's always room for one more." Doma Said getting closer and closer to akaza "doma. You should leave.." rengoku didn't know who to fear or who to hold tight anymore "now did I tell you to talk dear? Just because we have company doesn't mean the rules change."

"Hm. I really am interrupting some fun. Fine I guess I'll go entertain myself with that boy in the other room." Rengokus eyes dilated but he didn't want to say anything to afraid to find out what akaza will do.

"No. Don't touch the boy or we'll have a problem." Douma hummed and turned around to face akaza then rengoku "oh my! You really like this one don't you. Don't tell me you've gone soft." Akaza clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. "I HAVE NOT." He snarled defensively. "Ok ok. Then prove it." Rengoku looked really terrified now. Not wanting to figure out what akaza was willing to do to prove his point.

"Fine. You must leave and you mustn't touch the boy." Akaza growled looking at Doma. "You have my word!" doma clapped his hands together and "alrighty! Have fun~" he walked out the room and akaza threw a devilish grin at rengoku

Rengoku's breath hitched "calm downnn~ same rules still apply. I just said that to get him outa here. But you have been a bad boy dear. What are we gonna do about that."
____________________________
Sumt next chapter so yeah.