The perfect man

" are you really okay?". Jungkook asked for caressing his lover's cheek.

He was damn worried about Jimin.

The smaller smiled at him and fondly nuzzled his face into his chest.

" It's okay". It was the only thing that Jimin continued to say for the past two hours.

And Jungkook is damn sure that it's not at all okay.

Someone tried to hurt his lover and baby at his own home not once but TWICE.

" It's not okay.....it must be painful". He was on the verge of crying again but he can't cry because he wanted to be strong in front of Jimin.

Even though he's the cold person he always respected and is an emotional person in front of his loved ones.

But Jungkook won't cry in front of his lover....he needs to be tough and manly.

" Your lips are wobbling". Jimin said slowly but he hugged the taller male close to his chest.

" It's okay to cry hyungiee....it doesn't make you weak, it's what makes you human. It's okay it's  just me and our baby bun here".

Jimin knew this was going to happen when his lover came to know about this little encounter with the maid and was anticipating the scene, and here he is now hugging and kissing a very emotional Kookie in his arms who is hiding and covering his face on Jimins chest.

Jimin badly wanted to laugh but taken the situation he only caressed the latter's smooth and silky hair and patted his back.

But the truth was there was someone else who was burning in jealousy.

Jungkook's precious little devil himself.

The baby was now looking at his two parents who are lovely dovey in front of his own eyes.

So his little devil's head decided to cry which caught his mommy's attention.

"Momma". The little infant pouted when he saw his daddy was not letting go of his pretty mommy.

" Kookie.... leave me or else Hoonie will bite you". Jimin tried to convince Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed audibly but at last broke the hug but regretted the next second when his little devil cling himself to Jimin.

"Look at his face...he's doing this on purpose.....baby scolds him too".

"But he's just a baby....you're an adult". Jimin pointed out giving Jungkook a bit of a happy look.

" But you call me baby" Jungkook grinned at Jimin who shot him another glare.

"Baby bun....I'm sorry". Jimin tried to cheer up his pouting baby whose lips were wobbling and his bunny eyes were on the verge of crying.

The little baby just clings to his mommy but looks at his daddy and glares with a still prominent pout.

" Don't glare at young men....I know you're trying to steal my baby". Jungkook pointed his fingers accusingly  at his baby  who  was now rolling his eyes according to the big dad.

Jimin smacked the older head slightly at it which made a loud giggle erupt from the child.

" Don't smack me, he's enjoying it". The young dad whined.

" ani....he's not enjoying it, my baby bun is not that cruel". Jimin gasped loudly and tried to defend his baby.

" Look at this....your mommy and son are making me feel so lonely, little devil just you wait I will make you regret this".

Jimin just sighed and shook his head at the playful talk with the baby and his own father who was more like acting a baby and threatening the little one.

"You seriously are trying to threaten a baby hyungiee". Jimin starts to laugh loudly which catches the attention of the baby in his hands and makes him giggle too.

Even though the baby doesn't know why his mommy is laughing and throws himself on his daddy he will give company to his mommy.

His mommy is so pretty.

" Cause he's a meanie". Jungkook whined cutely pouting.

"He's not a meanie".

" No....he is; he's so mean towards me".

" That's not right, Hoonie likes you so much, but he's just playing with you Kookie he likes you so much". Jimin tried to cheer up his lover when he felt Jungkook indeed was sad.

He hugged Jungkook again but now ignoring the baby but he still had the baby carefully in his arms.

But the truth was Jungkook was just acting to make Jimin hug him so he could make the little devil more angry.

He opened his eyes straight looking at his son and stuck his tongue  out.

The little devil puffed his cheek angry and latched himself at his daddy's torso and started to bite and scratch with his cute and small fingers.

Jimin broke off from the hug and continued to watch the father and son who was now rolling on bed and fighting with each other smiling and giggling.

" Don't bite him Kookie". The young mommy slapped his lover's thigh when he saw the father biting his son's hands.

" He's biting my nose". The father complaint.

" Ahh....you were the one who started it was not me". Jimin said flashing a fake smile and groaning in discomfort because the burn still sting a little.

But he still said it's not hurting evenit was hurting.

He seriously doesn't want to make a big scene and make his lover and baby more worried as they are in now.

He fondly continued to watch Jungkook and Hoonie playing with each other with a slight smile tugged in his plump lips.

This was heaven......with his baby and his lover.

This is the only thing he wants....to be in the arms of his beloved one.

And now he found the person.

The perfect man for him.

His Jungkook.

He will make sure that no one can make them fall apart not even by the god themselves.

___________________________

I'm sorry guys I was busy with some personal matters that's why I was not able to update much for the past week.

But I will try to update more often from now on.

💜💜💜💜💜💜