Little boss

"Jiminie did you get more cuter?". An energetic Taemin asked giving the poor boy bone crushing hug.

" Leave our little boss you big thing". Felix who's also a worker in the shop said as he tried to save poor mochi from the tight hold.

" You're going to break our boss". Another voice boomed making Taemin immediately alert.

"Minho~ babyy". Taemin smiled awkwardly.

"Why are you so afraid of your wife Taemin?". Felix asked teasingly.

" Wify my ass". Minho punched Felix's hand making the boy groan.

" I'm starting to question if Minho is my hubby, my arm~". The boy whined again as a fist landed on his stomach.

"If you shut that mouth of yours then you will survive little baby". Minho said as he walked to his lover giving a peck on his lips.

" Do you perhaps have something to shut my mouth?". Felix asked to bite his lips.

" Yeah my foot".

" Guys we're getting out of the actual thing". Taemin raised his hands.

Jimin only sighed this was the usual routine of his life when he was working here, Taemin and Minho are already in a relationship and Felix likes to annoy the shit out of them.

Not only the couple but also others too. But the boy is sweet as sugar.

" Anyway why are you here? Where's your sugar daddy?". Felix asked wiping the chairs and table.

Taemin wiggled his eyebrows looking at Jimin who only gagged.

" He's not my sugar daddy, he's my employer and I'm his employee". He said masking a blush crept in his cheeks.

" Yeah my ass, we believed".

" Be honest you two fought. Right?". Minho asked curiously he already knows the boy.

He practically raised Jimin for a few years of course he knew about his little boss.

" Yeah". Jimin sighed already getting emotional.

" Let's go and eat outside this evening guys". Taemin said trying to cheer up the soggy boy who was now on floor mopping his tears.

" But hyung if my suga- no my employer comes to see me only accept the little baby bunny not let the big bunny enter my shop. Okay?" .

Jimin doesn't really want to meet Jungkook right now, if he meets who knows he will run to him and forgive the man so easily.

" Okay no big bunny got it". Minho passed him a thumbs up.

" Aye aye madam". Felix said bowing and kissed Jimin's hands who giggled at the goofy boy.

" Okay ladies now get into work". Taemin clapped his hands only to be smacked by his lover.

.

.

.

.

" Where are you going?". Jin asked Jungkook who was rushing outside.

" To Jimin".

"He told you not to visit, give Hoonie to me and Tae will take him". Jin tried to take hoonie but Jungkook only gripped the little baby tighter.

" No...you two rest traveling is not good for now I will take care of this". He said and closed the door making no room for any more talks.

.

.

.

.

"Mr. Employer you should go back to your employee said he doesn't want to meet you and as for this little baby bunny you should leave this little man with me". Taemin said blocking the door so Jungkook won't enter inside.

" employer and employee?". Jungkook was really confused.

Does this man in front of any nuts which is loose or is he already drunk this morning?

" Jimin and you".

" First of all I'm Jungkook's boyfriend now please move or call him".

" Can't. Now the baby".

Jungkook sighed in annoyance, he gritted his teeth tightly trying to calm down as he really doesn't want to create a chaos in front of his lovers shop which will only make the boy more mad.

" At least tell him that I just want to see him only for a second?".

Taemin actually now felt guilty too as the man was really on the verge of crying but still if Jimin doesn't want to meet he can't pressure the boy.

" Look Jungkook give him some time okay? How about now you go to your office and then come back in the evening maybe he will cook down".

" Really?". The young father asked again with a smile.

" Yes".

" Okay then tell him that I love him so much".

" Can do".

.

.

.

" Baby buns come here. Oh my baby missed mummy? Did you give a hard time for daddy? Did aunty feed you anything? Did you cry so much?".

Jimin bombarded the little baby with so many questions as soon he held the baby in his arms.

" Mummy?".

" Daddy?".

The other shouted looking dumbfounded at Jimin and a little bunny in his arms.

" Guys you will make my baby bun scared now shoo go away".

Jimin shooed his Hyungs and nuzzled the baby into his neck as hoonie started to cry too.

" Don't cry baby, mummy is here daddy will come soon". Jimin said patting his baby's back.

.

.

.

" So you're saying this 'baby bun' in your arms is your baby?". Minho asked again to make Jimin groan.

" Yes Hyung now stop asking me the same thing, I'm going inside our rest room please don't come in there".

Jimin said as he walked out of the shop and opened the door in which the connected room is.

" Baby mummy missed you so much". He said kissing the little one in his arms.

"Are you hungry? Want mummy to feed you 'yum yum'?" Jimin asked the baby who smiled in response.

Jimin smiled too again kissing in the baby cheek opening his shirt to feed.

" Mummy is sorry baby I will come back today so don't worry, and your dada looked so tired did you cry the whole night?".

" Mumma loves you so much Hoonie ".

Jimin inhaled deeply as he got to know that he can't stay away from Jungkook and Hoonie.

He already got attached to two whiny babies of his and now staying alone is really scary.

If he wants to punish Jungkook there's also many other ways.