Kill them.

Jimin was so into buying toys and cute dresses to his cute baby. He was really confused and also sad that he can't buy every cute onesies to Hoonie.

He know that he can buy the whole shop ofcourse using his lover's card. But he can't do that right?

" Minnie don't pout we can buy the whole shop if you can't choose the right one". Tae said casually as it's normal for him.

But he also know that the one who's speaking is Taehyung who wipes Yoongi Hyungs and Hoseok Hyungs card every now and then buying Gucci.

" I can't do that, just help me pick the cutest of cutest". Jimin said looking at them.

" Or....baby bun can you choose  ones you like?". Jimin asked the baby who is sitting on his laps.

His eyes never left his mommy for past one hour.

He was giving his mommy heart eyes when his mommy was picking him things.

The baby let out happy giggles and looked at the dresses which is in front of him.

" You're going to pick? Let mommy help you have a clear view". Jimin smiled happily and pick the baby in his arms and walked ho the stands.

Jin and Tae had there mouth open.

The brat who despised shopping and grooming is going to pick his own dresses?

" Woah, is that the same brat who smacked my head when I made him wear a simple jumper?". Tae asked himself no so sure.

"Ahh it's because you suck in fashion Tae". Jin snickered at now boiling Tae.

" Hahah look who's speaking, the one who is a disaster in fashion". Tae flicked his imaginary bangs from his forehead.

"Woahh.....you bas-". Jin was going to give Tae a good lesson but he got interrupted by Jimin.

" Hyungs don't fight....it's me who's good in fashion. So seal it".

"Okay okay did he liked any of them?". Tae asked changing the sour subject.

He knows he's the best when in comes to fashion.

Come on people I even dyed my hair red. Isn't it enough to show I'm a fashionable person? People sucks kn judgements.

" Hyung even you have red hair you have no taste in kids fashion". Jimin stick out his tounge at Tae. As well as Hoonie who was looking at Jimin.

" Yah brat...don't make fun of me". Tae start to stomp his legs when he saw the little devil also disrespecting him.

" Don't call my angel bun devil". Jimin glared at Tae who glared back.

Jin and the salesgirls was trying there best not to laugh at loud. Tae and Jimin was looking like cat and dog who is in fight.

" My head hurts.....there's so many adrenaline coming to my head". Jin groaned clutching his head.

" Drama queen". Tae and Jimin complaint at same time earning a sharp glare from Jin.

" Wrap it up noonas". Jimin said bowing at the manager.

The manager walked back to probably billing leaving the three and a baby alone for bickering.

" Now to our next stop".

" Bracelet right?". Tae asked.

" Yup".

They start to walk to there next destination after paying which was a nice jwellery.

"H-hello welcome to our shop. Wha can I help you with?". The sales men stuttered after they saw Tae and Jin in his shop.