Settling

Siena moved her very heavy boxes into her new room. 'A small house but that's what makes it ordinary' she thinks to herself while smiling. She opens her boxes to start unpacking her most fragile things first. She has a lot of those. Siena is a collector.
Though she stopped halfway to get a drink. She walks out her door and into the living room when she overhears her dad talking on the phone.

" Skyler I told you, we aren't coming back. You made your choice, and so did we. " he paused for a minute. Siena knew he was talking to her mother. She knew what the conversation was about. " Look...I'm sorry, really I am, but you are not in stable condition to care for our daughter. Please sky...just try to get better, then we'll talk about custody arrangements." , he then hangs up and walks to the living room but was startled by his daughter's presence. " Oh, Siena you scared me, how long have you been standing there?" He asks, " not long, I was just heading to the kitchen to get a drink, but I heard mom's name and decided to eavesdrop." She finishes, " oh that's alright, your mother just..ugh...its just-" Siena interrupts him, " she just wants to see me?" Siena asks, " yes, but you know-" Siena interrupts him again, " shes not in stable condition. I know." Her dad gives her a funny glare, Siena giggles a bit. " have you unpacked already?" Her father asked," not yet...like I said I was going to get a drink." She says, " alright well, I'll be in the garage if you need me." , " okay." Siena says, she then head to the kitchen across from the living room and get some water, then head back to her room, getting lost on the way thinking her room was the bathroom because who wouldn't get lost in a very small house.

€ now merging into the body of Siena

'Gosh this is going to take a while to perfect. I'll start by turning on some music' I shuffle my playlist and start rearranging my room. I move my dresser to the corner wall across from my door, my bed is in front of my window so this should be easy. Putting my trinkets and gizmos on my dresser, my mind wanders in a forest of scenarios, but one thought catches me...Daniel...does he still live here...? What if he doesn't want to hang out with me... What if he doesn't remember me!! Oh cheese and crackers I really need to calm down...whatever happens, happens. Worry about now. Worry about how you'll fit all these decorations in your insanely small room....

- about 5 hours later -

I sit myself down on the living room couch and my dad does the same. We sit there in comfortable silence, chatting about the smallest things. Just me and my dad.

This could be nice..