Day we met again

Parisas pov
I woke up excited . i knew that i was going to see my bestest friends in around an hours time. i jumped out of bed and got changed. We had all gone home for the christmas so i could spend time with my family after mums death! But now im ready to move forward with OTYs career . Un beknown to the youngsters we have been signed to a record label and are planning to tell them in a few days time at OUR 1st headline show . Yayayya !!!!!!!!
I hugged my sister, some mates and said see you in a bit and left the house to go to the studio .

Charlies pov

Me , betsy and mikey were all at the studio waiting for p to come . shes nearly always late recently but we forgive her due to circumstances . i couldnt wait to see her, i love p so much and have missed her too . As she stepped into the room i could feel a smile growing on my face ! I could hear betsy and her screaming and hugging , but all i could think about was how beautiful parisa looked. My heart was racing so fast and as i approached p she gave me a lovely hug . I didnt want to let go but eventually i did . We both gave eachother a slight smirk . I think i love her more than friends but does p feel the same way?

Authors note.
Sorry if its a bit rubbish its my first time writing on here and thought id start off with a fanfiction. Hope u enjoy it and let me know on any story lines or ideas u think would be good Xx thanks Xx