Moving on

Mikey pov
I was so excited today, when i woke up i ran downstairs and charlie was already up but the girls were in bed. Today was the day were all moving out of Ps and into a new house together! Me and charlie got the breakfast ready and went to wake up the girls.Charlie told me to wake betsy because he obviously wanted to wake his girl up.

Betsys pov
I woke up to mikeys handsome face looking at me.
"Brekkies ready bets made it especially for you"
"Thanks"i replied
"Its ok betsy, You know id do anytging for you......."
A bit of pause i didnt really know what to say until mikey leant over to me and gave me a peck on the lips.I liked it but before i could tell him the moment had passed ! So we just went downstairs and ate. Charlie had already got parisa up i guess as they were sat on the sofa but p was asleep still.Its a struggle waking p even more so now , since her mum because she sleeps instead of being down in the dumps.

Parisas pov
I dont really remember this morning,to be honest i am looking forward to moving but this house reminds me of my mum one of the only things i have left so its a bitter sweet moment! Charlie understood me as he sat stroking my hair on the sofa while we waited for the others to get ready to leave.This was after i eventually woke up! We jumped in the car ,we had a 2 hour journey so i sat with charles and bets sat wiv mikey! They looked cute together and i know they both like eachother.Hopefully romance will blossom at the new house.

Charlies pov
I was so tired on the way to our house so i fell asleep on p and she woke me when we were there.I hadnt had much sleep last night as i was worried about p so layed holding her tight and staring at her as she lay peacefully sleeping.
"Ohhh my godddd i love it" screamed betsy who was very energetic. But parisa looked sad so i gave her a little shove and she smiled at me and ran to betsy .
Shes good at pretending shes ok but i know her to well so ill speak to her later on !

Authors note
Thanks for reading, this chapter is just a fill in chapter as doing revision so wont be able to update for a week or so.