Hospital

Charlies pov
People were forming around the car, as i looked to my left p was unconsious head swinging low to her chest. P i screamed a few times she didnt wake up . I had blood pouring down my face and a pain in my arm that i didnt dare to look at.
I heard a man call ring an ambulance quickly to someone else and this woman asking if i was ok and to stay still . By this time the traffic had stopped as my car was blocking the road.

Onlookers pov

Omg....... I quickly stopped the car and me and my wife jumped out there was another car too who had stopped . We were blocking the road so no one could hurt them even more. I tried the door handle but it wouldnt budge . I ordered my wife to ring an ambulance and fire crew quickly as it looked bad.
It was only a young girl and boy , he was semi conscious with a mangled arm  and deep lasseration of the head . However the girl wasnt so good .
The emergency services arrived there was an air ambulance,3 fire engines, 2 normal ambulances and 3 police cars to shut off the rod and do tests. I was being asked questions as a witness and so were the others.
After a while they were bith cut out the vehicle and parisa was taken by air ambulnce and charlie was taken by road.

Charlies pov
The nurse asked if id like to call anyone i said mikey and ps sister so that the news would get around for both of us.

I have to go for surgery on my arm i got told its a 6 hour operation. Aggghhh. I havent seen p yet hopefully she lives i cant live without her. I love p .......

Authors note

Sorry i havent uploaded in a while been bit busy.