Chapter 10:Boxing bop-a-roo

Jessica's POV

I woke up as soon as my alarm clock went off at 7:30 am.I was due at

Work at 10 but I wanted to go for my usual morning jog before then. I had a quickly put-together breakfast and got prepared to head out. After I was dressed I tied my hair up and then I left ops. As I got around to the beach I could hear fighting and decided to investigate. I ran towards where the sounds were coming from. When I got there I saw Shane and Hunter sparring together with Sensei watching.

Curiosity getting the better of me I jogged over to stand beside sensei Watanabe and watched as the fighting became more and more intense. All of a sudden sensei jumped at them and separated them with a kick to the chest each. I watched as they both hit the sand and sensei telling them off and as they both went their separate ways I looked at sensei."That's not good they shouldn't be fighting."I said.

He nodded but commented no further.

When I got to work I spotted both Dustin and Kelly struggling to put up a

banner while Kailey and Tori watched trying not to get in their way.I walked over and helped balance it out so they could pin it in place properly.

After we had finished getting it up I stood back so I could read what it said.

"Total trek."I read out loud. Kailey looked at me and smiled."Well

It's a competition with skateboarding motocross and I was hoping you'd sign up with me.

I looked at her and we both looked at Kelly and said simultaneously.

"Where do we sign up."She laughed but passed us a form for it which both Kailey and I signed marking us both down as a team.

Just as we finished filling out the form we spotted Hunter and Shane coming in looking competitive. I looked back at Kailey and sighed."Come on lets get to the skatepark so we can practice. She nodded glancing at the arguing pair as we left.

On the way to the skatepark, we both agreed that she would do the skating part of the competition and I would do motocross as Kailey wasn't very good at motocross but a queen at skateboarding.

When we got there she got all her gear on and I watched as she did a bunch of flips and turns and landed them all perfectly. I smiled at her and clapped.

"You've definitely haven't lost your touch."I praised. She laughed and thanked me. After a few more goes we headed to the tracks.

When we got to the tracks I pulled my bike out and put my helmet on. I gave a thumbs-up to Kailey to start the timer, pulled my visor down, and took off. Racing around the tracks I felt the cool breeze on my face and I loved every moment of it. After a few laps, I returned to where Kailey had been timing me and I asked her how'd I do.

"You did really well, each time your lap time got better."I nodded with a smile on my face.

And went again for a few more laps until we were called away to ninja ops.

When we got there we were informed that a new monster was in Blue Bay Harbour.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't they be here helping us," I asked the others. Tori nodded.

As the others asked Sensei for some advice and he gave his usual

Sensei reply Dustin joked around with us.

"Dudes way too deep, even for a rodent."We all laughed but before we could say anything else Shane's voice came over the monitors.

"Cam he's back we need help."We all turned back towards the screen to see Shane and Hunter trying to fight off a Boparoo but they were having troubles.