Chapter 3

"So your the boy that bested my best. Please I would love to know who you are." He said and was suddenly beside me. "Go on don't be shy."

"I um my name is M/n L/n, I was a child probity. I run (just pick your own big business) as the owner, I'm a only child my mother left after she found out I was gay and my father died of a stroke."

"And the dogs?" He asked.

" I had a Rottweiler growing up. Loyal, brave, strong, loving. Great pet, great guard. Found Luci in the woods as puppy. Hurt took her in as she got older I got Loki." I said turning to him slightly then glancing at Luci. 'please don't wake up'.

"Speed and flexibility?" He asked.

"Did sports and gymnastics as a kid and teen."

"I see." It was silent for a while. "I'll be back tomorrow." He said. And I quickly jumped inside throw my table side knife at him.

"LOCKDOWN" I yelled as the house went on lockdown. "Pays to be rich.." I said getting in bed. If he tries and break in or anyone one else the cops will be alerted. Thank you Charlie Adams for this high tech security system.

Narrators POV

As Slenderman stared at the knife in his shoulder he teleported to his mansion. Informing the others not to go near that boy.

He took a old dusty book and opened it scanning through the pages into he found it. What that 'human' was. Now he knew he had to have him.