chapter 10

"your a griffin. Well part. Here follow me I'll take you to a lab we have." He said standing holding out his hand. I took it and he led be out the door and down the hall. I saw some people in a living room and they looked at me.

One smiled and I smiled back, before I was taking down to what. Guessing is the basement. '...' "WHAT THE FUCK HALF OF THIS IS STUFF FROM MY HOUSE!" I yelled as I walked towards it before someone turned in the chair they were it that I was walking to.

"Sup." He said taking a sip from him- my cup.

"Is that my limited edition Jurassic world signed cup. Did you know only 5 of them were made. And your using it for fucking crap cheap coffee!" I said taking it.

"Yeah pretty much." I grabbed him by his shirt collar and throw him to the group out of my chair. they took my fucking chair to!

"Get him the hell out." I said going to the near by sink to clean out my precious cup. Washing my hands as well and putting on gloves.

I look a simple and put it in the DNA mechanic before sitting my my chair and rolling over to my computer. I go though all the data and was stumped.

"This is odd. My DNA data has changed. My computer now has information it never did before. You if had to have added this new information that is naked and hidden to the human system of technology." I said. I heard the prick from before snicker before fianlly leaving as Slenderman walked over to me.

"Yes I did I added hidden information from humans."

"And actually I'm not human at all, I'm half opinicus,half Griffin." I started to explain my new found data. opinicus seems to be a different Griffin breed.

Meanwhile in the living room some of the others just got back from a kill.

"Slenderman is totally in love with that smart ferret." Ben said seeing it first hand, and feeling it to that floor was hard.

"He's more of a wolf. He did have two pet ones, little freak." Jeff said with his forever smile making it hard to frown, or any other emotions.

"I heard them say he was part Griffin." The eyeless one said joining in.

"They are smart, loyal and live in herds." Tim said as he sat down with the others.

"So are Centaurs right?" Toby argued.

"But if you think about it actually. He was rather fast and cocky." Hoodie said sitting next to tim known as masky.

The crew argued for a while on the odd topic.