🍋Chapter 20: Heat (Again)🤍🪓

Hello everyone, just a small warning. This chapter contains scenes that some people may find inappropriate. If this is a concern, I recommend you skip this chapter.

Signed, Author-Chan

---------------------------------------------------------------

Just a while ago, The Bird's Nest threw a Fourth of July party, and someone spiked the punch. AGAIN.

Now Dark was in his room, in heat, and trying to focus on what was going on around him.

"Dark.." Slate said with a voice full of panic. "H-How many cups of punch did you even drink?!"

"Um... five?" Dark said in a nervous voice. He had been in heat before, but not like... this.

Slate ran off to tell Cayo and the others to get the earplugs.

Horror came into the room five minutes later wearing a black tank top and shorts. 

"..Dark? Are you in what I think you're in?"

Dark blushed a little before nodding.

"O-Oh... I could h-help you with your heat, if you want me to..."

Dark nodded a little. Horror went over to Dark, and started removing his clothes.

"Ready?"

"P-please be gentle..."

"I promise, mi amor."

Horror carefully inserted his member into Dark's entrance, trying not to hurt him too badly.

"Horror! Ow!"

"O-Oh shi-- are you okay?"

"I'm okay, I just need time to adjust.."

"Alright. Just let me know when you're ready, okay?"

"Okay.."

Dark nodded a little five minutes later. Horror took that as a sign to move, and began thrusting at a slow and steady pace.

"H-Horror..~"

"[FUNK], y-you're really t-tight.."

10 MINUTES LATER.. [Got lazy]

"M-More! H-Horror!~"

Horror started going at an inhuman pace, which made Dust go nuts from the amount of pleasure he was feeling.

"Horror!~~~ I'm c-close!"

"M-Me too.."

Horror and Dark finished at the same time, screaming each others' names. Horror then pulled out and started cuddling the smaller.

"Horror.. I-I love you.."

"..Love you too, Dark."

------------------------------------------------------

BONUS

Cayo: Did they stop? ;-;

Slate: Think so.

Cayo: Let's just hope they used protection.

Slate: Agreed. Also, we really gotta stop inviting Blue over for these kinds of parties. He spiked the punch TWICE NOW.

Cayo: Yeah ;w;