Stargazing -- Mick Schumacher

You and Mick have been best friends for as long as you can remember. It wasn't unusual for you to join Mick on race weekends, especially after everything that happened around his dad. So you weren't really surprised when Mick had asked you to attend the upcoming race in Italy. Right now Mick is over at your place. "Do you have anything important to do next weekend?" he asks you. "Let me check for you" you replied and opened your calendar to see if you had anything important coming up. "Nothing important, why? Do you want me to join you on one of your race weekends again?" you ask him. "Well if you don't mind then yes" Mick answers. "I would love to. I'll go have a look to see which hotel I'll be staying" you say and are about to unlock your phone. "You don't have to, I'll make sure that everything will be taken care of" Mick replied. "You're way too nice for me Schumacher" you say smiling and pull him in for a hug. "Anything for my best friend" he says and hugs you back. You can't help but feel a little hurt by the word best friend. Of course he is your best friend and the two of you have been friends for years but somewhere along the way you may have developed more feelings for him than just friends. You never told him anything about it because you were scared of rejection or ruining the friendship you had with him.

* a week later *

Mick wasn't lying when he told you that everything would be taken care of. He took care of your flight, your stay and even your transport from the airport to your hotel and from your hotel to the circuit. You and Mick stayed in the same hotel, a few rooms apart from each other. You've just checked into your room and started to unpack some stuff when you get a text message from Mick.

Mick: Did you have a safe flight? What do you think about the room? :)

You: I've had a safe flight thank you. You weren't lying when you told me that you would take care of everything. Thank you so much Mick.

Mick: You're welcome! Gotta go, I still have some work to do at the circuit. See you!

You: Have fun!

You smiled at your phone before sending the last message. After that you continued unpacking. You decided to get into town and take a look around the area since Mick wouldn't be back any time soon. You did not mind being alone, you would always enjoy yourself. It was around dinner time when you headed back to the hotel. When you got back you found Mick waiting in the hallway near your hotel room. "How long have you been waiting here?" you ask him. "Not long actually I was just about to text you to ask you where you were and to ask if you were interested to have dinner with me and the rest of the team. I don't want you to have dinner on your own" he says to you. "Yeah sure, that would be nice. Give me a moment to get changed and I'll be there" you tell him. "I'll meet you downstairs in the lobby in like half an hour?" he asks you and you nod in reply.

You quickly got changed into something casual and went downstairs to the lobby to find Mick waiting there for you. He took you to the restaurant, the rest of the team was already there when you and Mick joined. "Good to see you again" Guenther Steiner said to you when you sat down. "It's good to be back for another race weekend again" you say in return. The whole team knew by now who you were so you were a familiar face around the garage and the track. Dinner had started and you, Mick and the rest of the Haas team had an amazing time. After dinner Mick made sure that the two of you were back at the hotel safe and sound. "Thanks for inviting me over for dinner. It was fun. I'll see you tomorrow!" you say to Mick when he pulls you in for a hug. "Thank you for joining me. It is alway nice to have you around. See you tomorrow" he replies and after that the two of you went to your own room.

It was later in the evening and the sun had already gone down. You were still in your hotel room, watching some tv and scrolling to your Instagram when a message popped up.