I unendingly slept with a Malfoy

Whenever we got to his dorm I went across the hall to mine and slipped into some pajamas. When I went back across the hall into Draco's room he was sitting on the edge of his bed.
D-" just make yourself comfortable they never check single dorm rooms just ones with multiple people in them your fine"
You-" ok" " so what happened that we couldn't discuss around the others"
D-" well during mine and your brothers first year we all came in to be sorted. I got into slytherin obviously, but your brother was the first for the hat to ever have second thoughts."
You- "what do you mean?"
D-"well whenever your brother sat down to be sorted the hat started to say slytherin,then it stopped for a couple seconds and shouted Gryffindor." "So I really think he was supposed to be a slytherin but the hat second guessed only it didn't with you"
You-"well then I guess I do belong here"
D-" I can tell you do"
I began to yawn. I was sitting at the head of the bed with Draco still at the end. He looked at me and asked me if I was tired a replied with I subtle yeah and started to get up.
D-" you don't have to go. It's quite a walk to your room"
You-" Draco my rooms right across the hall"
D-" but that's to far for such a beautiful slytherin like yourself to walk" " stay with me. Only if you want though I'll understand if not"
You-"sure I'll stay"
I started to walk back in. Draco pulled back the covers for me to get in first. I asked him why I had to sleep away from the door and he said that in case anyone walked in he would be closest for any type of defense. I can usually tell if people were lying, he wasn't. I think he actually likes me, I herd him talking to Blaise about me last night when I was supposed to be asleep.
Whenever he layed down we kept our distance until I moved closer to him. He asked to put his arm around me I told him yes of course and he put his other arm around my waist us now facing each other.
D-" I really do like you y/n not just because your brothers my rival. I feel this attraction towards you"
You-" I feel the same. Let's just not tell Harry about this k"
Draco-"ok"
He planted a soft kiss onto my forehead and we fell asleep. You know that feeling when your nervous around someone and you're tense? I was nervous but I wasn't tense, it was more of a safe feeling.

Word count 459