prologue

Dust was everywhere and on everything but at least these are better living conditions then have to work at the mined or the factories but yet again it's not the best unlike the middle and upper classes that don't help us well not all of them do not want to help. Dust flies everywhere when I throw my opponent and when I make sharp moves.

I was getting ready for my next match grabbing my sword and shielding before heading out, I only knew that us lower classes must fight to survive every day without breaks whether it be in the mines or factories every single of us knows that we must fight for our survival but the middle and upper classes don't get that we are stronger then them.

At least that's what I think and my fellow gladiators do to think that but two of whom I like to call my friends want to start a Revolution which I think is the right thing to do because this system needs to be taken down. I arrive at the gates and one of the Gladiator worker just looks at me and nod which means good luck and I nod back to him before the gate opens and I hear the crowd cheer and chant my name.

I step out into the ring and I look up and around so many bots just to come and see Gladiators fight to win or lose. I look forward to see the other gate opening with an insecticon. That is my opponent an insecticon, it roars before coming head first at me and I run forward jumping over my opponent that's when I realized that my opponent was a hive master.

Once I land I throw my sheild at it then jumped up and put my sword right in its helm. The crowd cheered for my victory, now this is only the start of the Revolution that me and my two friends at going to start.

After the battle I head to where my friends are going to meet so we can do more planing for the Revolution. I knock on the door and hear come in form the other side I open the door to see my two friends siting at the table ready to start planning. "Welcome Soundwave and Orin." I smile at megatronus. "It's time to get start." I say has I sat down and we began to plan this Revolution.

Little did I know what the future had plans for us.