The incident...

Okay quick warning for this chapter, there will be a lot of violence a lot of fighting but they're also be some wholesome stuff too and Orin being a lot darker than usual so yeah if you don't like any of those stuff you can just skip this chapter or just skip the parts if you want to.

Orin was sitting with the children in his halo form (I think that's what it's called) Miko was laying her head on his shoulder sleeping, raf was on his lap sleeping and Jack was still wake just watch the clouds go by. Orin felt sad for what they had to go though back at the base but if he didn't get that warning who knows what would have happened to the kids.

*Flash back (violence warning)*

Orin kept running with Megatron and knockout behind him as he kept running to the Autobot base. Megatron didn't know what Orin was after but he knew it was something to do with the kids same with knockout, once the arrived Megatron looked at the area it had fire, wreckage of cars, and body's of humans. "My lord..." Knockout said as he looked at the since before looking at Megatron. "The kids are in danger..." Megatron said before running into the base in his flying mode. Knockout followed in his flashy car.

Once the both got inside they saw the kids on the ground bleeding with M.E.C.H all around and the Autobots laying on the ground knockout, both Decepticons looked at Orin as he clenched his fist, his eyes turned green. Without any warning like a fearl Beast he attack everything, he swinged his arm knocking out and send M.E.C.H people flying into the wall, knockout grab the kids and showed them to Megatron. "They are not so good but alive we need to take them back to the ship." He said and Megatron noded before looking at Orin.

He had taken down most of M.E.C.H but Megatron noticed something, Orin had blood around his mouth and his teeth have become point like a wolf teeth. Megatron slowing walked over to Orin before Orin turned around and saw him before his eyes solften and Megatron put a hand on his shoulder. "The kids we need to get them back to the ship, brother." Megatron said and Orin noded before his teeth became dull and his eyes truned back to their original color blue.

(Flash back end)

After that Megatron and Orin though it would be best form the kids to stay with them for a bit so M.E.C.H won't get to them. Knockout ran test with Orin blood because they wouldn't know what happened if he full fell victim to the beast inside him, they would know what they could do, Orin looked up at the sky before looking at the children. Orin got up and looked at jack before leaving and his halo form disappeared into a bunch of blue sparks, Orin sighed as he walked twords Megatron bethroom.

Megatron pov:

I was sitting down at my desk with a data pad in my had, I was reading old legends and myths to see if there was any sort of thing that could tell us or give us some insight on why Orin appearance changed when we took back the kids but there was nothing except a old legend that dateds back before any life on cybertron began.

Green eyes was his look, he was the creator of us preadcons, I won't be alive to see this legend though but I know the primes will. The darkness I'm him is well and is not evil but if people get hurt he will let that darkness in.

I looked at the legend if this was given to the primes it safe to say that over time the legend was wrote again and again. I let out a sigh before putting the data pad down, I looked up at the celling. One thing was one my mind.

Who is he that the legend references?