Chapter 1

I was running and dogeing gun shoots has I was holding my side. Why? How did this all happen? I just keep running with a limp in my step. I look over my shoulder to see arcee there chasing me, what did I do to them?

I was driving in the drive in area of the base once I got there I saw my team standing there arcee, bumblebee, bulkhead, rachet and agent Fowler with Miko, Raphael, and Jack. I transform into my base form and walked at a fast pace but I slowed down I got closer every one jerk in alertness. I glace around. "Is something wrong?" I ask and continue to glance around. "We were just." Arcee siad be for her and bulkhead made eye contact. "We wondering were you were." Arcee said. "We haven't been able to reach you." bulkhead chimed in.

"I have been outside our communication range." I say as I turn to get something out of my sub space as turn back around to see guns point at me. "In a sub Mediterranean engron mine." I say has I hold out the engron that looked like a rock but blue. They all look at eachother before looking back at me then what happened next will leave a battle scar.

They open fire on me I quickly drop the raw engron and transform into my semi truck to leave the base but I did get hit on my side with me transforming like that just made it worse. I hear them following me I quick my speed to try and get distance but arcee just kept catching up to me.

They kept chasing me until I hit a place with big pillars of metal and I was so glad that is was night time. I put a servo over my wound and went to find a hiding place but shots were being shot at me.

I rest against a wall but I kept my guard up, I was slightly panting. Should I call them? I mean they are the only ones that I can apparently trust. I look around and caught a glips of bulkheads shape, I look behind me. The only way is up so I start to climb and once I got up, I looked around again before I heard voices below me. I could only make out one voice and that was, Silas the leader of MECH. My face turns into a wolf face with my teeth showing, my eyebrows squinted and anger in my eyes.

My other hand turned into a gun and I aimed my gun at the center of the building before shooting and it hitting a control panel of some sort. I turn my hand back before sending a message to them.

On the nemesis

I was just typing away at my station with my back to Megatron that's when I received a distressed call, I opened it before I read the message.

To: soundwave and Megatron
Form: Optimus Prime

I know this seems like a trap but it isn't. My team is trying to get me but I got away and don't have much time before they discover me. Please come to these coordinates, I will see you when you get here.

Once I finished reading the message, I look at megatron who by the time I finished reading had already finished two. We just looked at each other before he spoke up. "Soundwave bridge us to those coordinates." I nod and opened a ground bridge to the given coordinates.

We both head though the ground bridge and what we saw on the other side made us both anger.

When we got to the other side we saw Optimus with his battle mask active and he was surrounded by the Autobots, his own team. Megatron deployed his sword and rushed forward, I did the same as him.

Megatron attacked the Scout And sent him flying into the wrecker knocking them both out. I look at the femme though my mask screen and she point her guns at me but her optics or eyes went wide when she realized that laserbeak wasn't on my chest. Laserbeak shoot at her she doge them with easy but she didn't see my long machine tentacle that sent electricity through her body and knocking her out.

I look over to Optimus who was on one knee, he just looked at us and smiled before I called laserbeak back and Megatron help optimus up. I open the ground bridge to the nemesis and we all walked through.

Back on the nemesis

I was in the medical room waiting for Megatron to return from getting knockout so he could patch me up but I was more focused on my own team betraying me and attacking me with no reason but maybe there is and I don't know about it. So many questions were in my head that I didn't even realize that Megatron and knockout had enter the room.

"Optimus?" I hear Megatron say and I jump a bit. "Yeah?" I say back and I look over to knockout who I could tell was scared. "Don't worry I am not going to attack you." I say and moved my gaze to Megatron who was looking at me with big brother worried eyes. "Optimus, what happened back there? I know your team they don't just attack their leader without a reason." Megatron ask me and I looked at him before lowering my helm or head.

"I was just coming back form a sub Mediterranean engron mine when I noticed that something was off and that they were at high alert so I asked them if something was wrong and they asked me where I have been then after I pulled out the engron then they just attack me. That was the short version." I say and megatron nods at me before leaving the room. I look at knockout who was almost done repairing my wound that I got.

"All done, now take it easy for at least a couple hours so the wound will stay healed." He says and I nod before I got up to find Megatron. The only thing running though my head was, what am I going to do now? As I walked though the gray black halls of the ship that the Decepticons use before coming up to a door that lead to the bridge, I vent.

I walked in and saw Megatron standing with is back turn to me, I look over to my side to see breakdown looking at me and I look down. Breakdown changes his servo into a hammer and charged at me. "At easy breakdown, that is no way to welcome a long lost comrade." Megatron says and breakdown looks at him, I do too. "Optimus is going to stay here for a while." Megatron says and breakdown just looks at him with a excuse me face.

"Breakdown he is telling the truth, I am going to stay here a while." I say walking twords breakdown and putting a hand on his shoulder for reassurance that I'm telling the truth. "But why if I am ask because for all we know this could be a set up lord megatron." I look over my shoulder to see arachnid standing and looking at me.

"The Autobots attacked me after I got back from a sub Mediterranean energon mine." I say and arachnid seems surprised same with all the others in the room except megatron and Soundwave. I could feel all their eyes on me like how you would feel a sun burn that is hurting your skin, or that's what at least learned form Miko, jack and Raphael.

"Soundwave, escort Optimus to his quarters where he will be staying for now." I look at megatron before looking at soundwave and following him though the same halls, the walk there was quite like a night where you can't hear anything but the wind. Soundwave is a cybertronian that has few words of his own and he knows everything that is going on in the ship, that with his background, makes him a very deadly opponent even for wheeljack who is a wrecker.

Once we get to my berthroom we both go inside and it's pretty plain just a berth, a desk plus a chair and a few data pads. "Thank you soundwave but I want to left alone." I say and Soundwave nods before leaving.

I sit down on the berth before lifting my legs over and laying on my back and my optics just scan the roof of the room. I gently close my eyes before I take a deep breath in than out. I felt myself slipping away into a deep darkness that felt cozy and safe.