Chapter 4

AT PRINCE AVOURAGE'S CASTLE

"Who is coming to my birthday party?" said a high pitched voice belonging to the Prince Avourage.

"Has Ariel RSVP'd?".

The first henchman replied "No sir says she's getting her legs waxed".

The Prince looked baffled "But she's a mermaid".

He carried on "What about Sleeping Beauty and her daughter, What's her name the pretty one?".

"Sleeping Beauty has a doctors appointment and Princess Y/N is currently away on a trip." replies the second henchman.

"Is sleeping beauty sick, why is the Princess on a trip?"

"Is sleeping beauty sick, why is the Princess on a trip?". "She says she has Insomnia, sir. and the Princess is at a friends".

"If she's not going to sleep she can come to my Birthday party!"

The prince again continued.

"What about Rapunzel, and don't tell me she's getting her hair done.".

Shaking his head "Nope writing something called a- book" the henchman said unsurely.

"Princess Cruise?". "She's a ship ,sir".

"Princess Leah?" "She's a general now sir".

"I demand glorious guests" screamed the prince banging his fist on the desk.

"I couldn't be anymore unpopular" he cried like a toddler in a tantrum. "And I don't understand why!".

Ding went the elevator.

Out stepped a hooded old crone.

"Greetings Prince Average" called the crone.

"It's pronounced Avourage" He corrected.

"Sure it is" the hag replied sarcastically.

"If your here for the 'we love our peasants gruel give way' that motion has ended. So grab your wrinkles and Go." the Pirnce said impatiently.

The guards went to grab her but she teleprted through a cloud of black smoke out of the way. And continued towards Prince Avourage.

The Prince looked scared and trembled away from the hag.

"Do you think your people would respect you if you celebrated your birthday with beautiful women on your arms." The hag called out to the Price.

The Prince sat down normally and smiled. "Finally someone talking sense this ugly old crone gets it" he says pointing to the hag.

Then may I suggest inviting these young lady's".

The hag pushes forward a WANTED poster of Y/N Beauty and Red Shoes.