Chapter 6

After they had all gotten back to the house Red Shoes and Y/N went straight to sleep. The dwarves on the other hand, had other ideas.

Arthur organised a meeting with them all "Gentlemen, to break this curse, we're going to have to work as a tight knit team. Which means, you do everything I say."

Merlin scoffed in annoyance "Excuse? - Huh? - What? - No. You got to be kidding."

Arthur grabbed his pointer and gestured to each dwarf with each part of the map as he gave out instructions "Hans and Jack will search around the Dismal Lake. Triplets! You search the Caves Of Despair. Red Shoe, Y/N and I, will go to Golden Goose Avenue."

"Golden Goose Avenue, which happens to be your go to place for dates." Merlin reminded them.

Arthur stuck his nose up indifferently "We are going to focus on the mission. And then see where the evening takes us."

"The only thing you're going to shop for on Golden Goose Avenue, is rejection. And you can't even afford that." Hans joked.

"I like my odds. You saw what she did." Arthur said gesturing to the red mark on his face from where Red Shoes had slapped him "An expression of affection. Every woman shows it differently."

Jack shook his head at Arthur's stupidity before he told him sternly "You took your shot with one of them. You got slapped."

Arthur let out a huff in annoyance "May I remind you that this is the closest thing to a kiss anyone's had since the curse. Let's work together to guide Y/N or Red Shoes' feelings towards me so we can break the curse."

"What about the rest of us?" Hans asked curiously.

Arthur smiled proudly "After I resume my princely form, the word about F-Seven will be out. Ladies will be begging to kiss your green mugs."

"Really?" Pino asked.

Kio nodded in agreement "Sounds reasonable."

"I'll bring the gelato!" Noki told them.

"Getting one kiss sure is easier than getting seven." Jack admitted.

"This is not a plan, he's just out for himself!" Merlin argued with the group.

"A half baked plan is better than none." Hans lectured them.

Arthur smirked to himself, knowing he was getting under Merlin's skin "Don't worry Merlin, I have a big assignment for you."

"Big assignment?" Merlin asked sternly while crossing his arms.

THE NEXT MORNING

Red Shoes and Y/N had made some posters to give to the dwarves so they could identify Red's father easily. "Here you go. We drew these up last night." Red Shoes told them handing them all out.

Jack stared at the drawing "I can't tell if this drawing is terrible, or really avant garde." Y/N frowned in confusion. Had he meant that as an insult or a compliment, she thought to herself.

Red Shoes didn't seem to notice "Oh, my neighbour's a great art teacher. Pablo Picassover?"

Merlin took one of the posters studying it. He smirked "One thing's for sure, daddy's on the big side...of big." he paused and turned to Red with a smile "You must take after your mother."

"No, I look a lot like papa..." Red said before Y/N jumped in quickly covering for her "Oh! Yeah, her mother. Gosh! They...exactly! Twins!" she added some Jazz hands in the hopes of fooling Merlin who just nodded awkwardly.

exactly! Twins!" she added some Jazz hands in the hopes of fooling Merlin who just nodded awkwardly