Chapter one

One Direction World Tour. Buy tickets now.   The biggest boy band on the planet was finally going back on tour since their hiatus. The only problem is they needed a new member because their old one quit.

"Oh my god lads! We just went live with the tour and the tickets are already sold out." Says a man with curly brown hair about 6'0 and bright green eyes.

"Yeah it's crazy Harry! We have to celebrate!" Say an Irish man with dyed blonde hair and a gorgeous smile.

"Where we going?" A tall brunette with golden flecks in his eyes says with excitement.

"Yeah come on Zayn where are we going?" Harry asked with curiosity in his voice.

"Why does it always have to me picking where we go?" Zayn said.

"Because you always pick where we go." The Irish man spoke happily.

"Fine Niall, but it's going to be a surprise this time." Zayn told the group.

This was their big night to celebrate before they have rehearsals, fittings, meetings, basically all the boring stuff. But they new it was worth it. All leading up to the big night.
They haven't been on a stage together in 5 years. But it's like the fun never stopped. They got right back into the sway of things. Just like the old times. Throwing water at each other, insulting on another like they were brothers but they technically were with the amount of time they spend together.

Harry's POV

I can't believe my band well, you know Harry's band just sold out. Our first show is in Atlanta GA. I hate to sound like a bragging bitch but I've technically been all over the world at least 12,000 times. That number is not made up. I have been alive for  like a billion eons. And when you are alive that long you to see a lot of crazy shit. But it will be cool to see it again but with my new lads. See here's the thing, on March 2nd 2018 I escaped hell. You probably think I'm crazy for saying some dumb shit like that. But it's true.

I was born Samael in Heaven, but daddy, or shall I say God casted me out. Okay, I did rebel against him. But he shunned his own son, dad literally banished me from my home. Now I rock with the name Lucifer. That was until I came down to Earth. Now I have to roll with the name Harry. Like who on dads green Earth would name their son Harry, seems more like a punishment to me.

How this whole coming down to Earth thing works, it's kinda complicated. Okay well at least it's probably complicated for you humans. So in order for a angel or fallen angel in my scenario to get a spot on Earth is to go into a dead humans body. So that's what I did but it turns out the body I got put in just so happens to be the lead singer of the biggest boy band in the world. Now I came down here just cause some ruckus, but now I have to also entertain the world. I mean it's easy for me. And actually I quite like it.