Training With The Grinlor

Sky's (your) POV:

It's been a month since I found out about trolls and troll market. I got a weapon called a "Grinlor" which is apparently a magical weapon that can be used only by someone with courage and compassion. As a 15 year old in my Freshman year of high school, I don't fully understand but I have an idea. Aaarrrgghh's been helping me train with it, for someone who doesn't talk much, he's a good trainer.

"Sky?" Aaarrrgghh asked, trying to get my attention

"Sky!" Aaarrrgghh yelled

"Huh?! Oh, sorry Aaarrrgghh." I apologized

"Need to pay attention. Grinlor not toy." He scolded

"Right, sorry. Won't happen again!" I said

"Said that last time. Maybe try again tomorrow. Too distracted."

"No, no I'm fine. I'll focus." I said

"Fine. Hit dummy with double axe." Aaarrrgghh commanded

"Okay."

I willed the Grinlor to turn into a double bladed axe and hit the dummy in the middle of the head.

"Good job." Aaarrrgghh complimented

"Thanks." I replied

Just then, Blinky, Jim, and Toby ran in with happy expressions while the two teens were each holding a grocery bag. Toby took out a weapon called twin sai and started showing Aaarrrgghh. Jim took out a staff that was rebuildable and gave it to Blinky, who took it eagerly. Aaarrrgghh was cautious about the twin sai that Toby was training with, as it was sharp and Toby wasn't being very careful with how close to his body he was holding it, which made Aaarrrgghh take it away from him to prevent Toby from hurting himself.