Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:

*My POV*

"Wait. So all the times I texted Edward, Drake, & Josh it was actually Brad, James, & Tristan?" I asked. I was still mind blown. I couldn't believe it.

"Yep, pretty much." Melody said and smiled. My mind was full of thoughts right now, but mostly, the fact that I was starting to develop a crush on "Edward" which was really Bradley & I love Brad.

"Whoa." I said and smiled.

"Okay now let's go to my house." Melody said and I nodded.

------------------ 30 min later-----

We got to Melody's house which was massive. I went inside following Melody and Brad, as Melody showed me around.

"Okay so put your stuff here, and we'll take them up to the guest room later." She said and I nodded.

"Okay." I replied. We sat on the sofa and I instantly spotted a guitar on the corner of the room.

"Do you want to play it?" Brad asked . I guess I kept staring at the guitar and he noticed.

"Umm, no it's ok." I replied, smiled, and kept on watching TV. My stomach started to growl but I felt a little awkward asking Melody for food so I ignored it. This was really awkward, until Melody decided to turn off the TV.

"Let's do something fun!" Melody said and smiled.

"You guys go ahead, I have to meet up with my girlfriend." Tristan said as he stood up.

"You can invite Mairi over. If you want." Bradley said.

"Cool. I'll tell her." He said and smiled.

"Okay, see ya later, Tris." Brad said and we all waved 'goodbye' to Tristan.

"What are we gonna do now?" James asked.

"Well, I don't know. What do you wanna do, Gen?" Said Melody.

"I don't know. I'm exhausted." I said and laid my head against the sofa.

"Let's, I don't know, get to know you, Gen. We don't know that much about you." Bradley said and smiled. He looked so cute, I found myself smiling.

"Yeah that sounds good, I guess." I said. "What do you wanna know?" I said and smiled.

"I don't know. Ummm..." Brad said.

"We should do something fun, and wait until Mairi and Tris get here." Melody said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Ok well, let's go for a walk." Brad said.

"Ok well I'm gonna go change." Melody said.

"and I'm going to the bathroom." James said and went upstairs after Melody.

"Well.. that was awkward." Brad said.

"Yeahhhh..." I said and looked down. It was mostly silence, but Brad broke it.

"Gen, you can talk you know." He said and smiled. When I looked to my side, I saw him sitting next to me which made me smile.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked and smiled as well.

"Well.. it's just.. I can't believe this. One minute I'm in New Jersey, just being a normal and awkward teenager, I meet your sister, which I didn't know, and then it turns out, her brother is Bradley Will Simpson from The Vamps. Her best friends are Tristan Evans and James McVey, from The Vamps. It's just too much." I said and I couldn't stop smiling.

"I'm just, me, ya know. I'm a normal teenager, just like you." He said, his voice getting lower, which almost sounded like a whisper.

"I guess. May i use your guitar?" I asked, to break the awkwardness.

"Yes, you may." He said and we laughed at how fancy we sounded. I grabbed the guitar and started playing random chords and we ended up laughing.

"What on earth are you playing?" He said in between laughter.

"I don't know. Random crap." I said still laughing a little bit.

"Do you wanna learn a song?" He asked and I nodded, feeling a bit frozen considering he was closer to me than I thought he would ever be.

"Okay put your fingers here." He said showing me where to put my fingers, slightly brushing his with mine.

"Good, now strum." He said and I started strumming softly.

"Umm." James said as he walked into the living room.

"I'm not interrupting, am I?" James said.

"No, it's ok." I replied and smiled.

"Oh ok." He said and sat on the seat he was originally sitting on. Minutes later, we heard footsteps on the stairs which only meant, Melody was walking down.

"Ready to go?" She saqid cheerfully.

"Yep." Brad said and we all stood up and went outside. Melo and James were talking and acting all giggly, and they were walking ahead, which left me and Brad alone, again. Yet, neither of us was talking. Awkward...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------