Chapter 12:

Chapter 12:

*My POV*

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face which made me realize it was probably later than 12, because it's not that sunny in London. I checked my phone and it was around 2 in the afternoon. I stood up, went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and went back to"my room". As I was looking for what to wear, I heard people laughing downstairs, so I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, a white tank top, my black & red varsity jacket, and my red hi top converse, and changed. I brushed my hair, and put it in a pony tail as soon as I realized how bad it looked loose. I grabbed my phone and started heading downstairs. When I opened "my room's" door and walked outside, I found Brad doing the same.

"Good morning/afternoon, babe." He said and I smiled.

"Good morning/afternoon, Brad." I replied as I walked up to him and hugged him. We walked downstairs, and when we got there, we found James, Melo, & Connor.

"Hello." Brad said as he sat on the couch next to Connor, and I sat on the tiny couch. None of us were saying anything. It was just silence... Awkward silence.

"What's up with you two?" Melo asked.

"Huh?" Brad and I said simultaneously.

"Well, you both woke up and went downstairs at the same time, and uh, I don't know, it's 2 in the afternoon!" Melo said.

"What are you implying?" Brad asked.

"Something happened." James said.

"Like?" I asked.

"Nothing, never mind." Melo said. I was still confused. Well, sure something did happen. Brad kissed me, but I think that's not what they are implying.

________________________________________________________

*James' POV*

There was obviously something going on between Gen and Brad. However, that wasn't the point here. I really had to talk to Melody, but I couldn't, because people were there, I was nervous, and it was awkward. To break the awkward silence, I decided to tell them we could do something.

"Hey, um, why don't we go for a walk around town? The mall, Starbucks, Nando's?" I suggested.

"Yeah, sounds great." Melo said.

"I'm gonna call Trisi so we can meet up with him and Mairim." Brad said and went upstairs.

"I have to call my mom & brothers." Gen said as she stood up and went outside.

"I'm gonna go home and change and stuff. I'll meet up with you guys later. Text me, James." Connor said and he stood up and left. Alone at last with Melo. I can do this.

"Umm Melo?" I said.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"I was umm wondering. Would you like to go to the cinema tomorrow and maybe afterwards we can go to dinner?" I asked.

"Like.. Like a date?" She stuttered.

"Y-yeah." I nervously replied.

"That sounds great. I would love to." She said and smiled, and I smiled back.

She turned on the TV and we started watching Ridiculousness until the rest decided to meet up with us.

_______________________________________________________

*My POV*

While they decided what they were gonna do, I went outside to call my mom and my brothers. I sat on the staircase in front of the balcony and dialed my mom's number.