20/20 Vision (Linda)

It just came to my realization recently that I could be blamed for a lot. For example, I have visions of the future. But what if I can't decipher them in time? What if I have a vision of some kind of disaster and I only figure out what it means when it's already happening, and there's nothing I can do?
That's my worst nightmare.

Sometimes I think about what life would be like if I wasn't a Soul Rider. I'd definitely still be friends with Alex, that's just a given. We went to school together, we board our horses at the same stable, it's indisputable. But Anne? Or Lisa? I don't think so. Alex and I would still think Anne is a stuck-up bitch who wins all her dressage competitions and thinks she's better than all the trail riders and show jumpers.
Obviously, we don't think like that anymore. Anne is a kind soul.
I guess maybe we'd be friends with Lisa, but I don't think it would be anything like what we have now. We wouldn't have that spiritual connection, so she would have never opened up to us.

And would we have even met Naomi? Maybe our paths would cross, sure, but the only reason we even met them was because of Fripp. He decided to be nosy and snoop around while they were in Doyle's Abbey.
We wouldn't have found out that they're more powerful than any of us, because they wouldn't be. They would just be a normal person...
Okay, well, maybe Alex would know them decently. I mean.
I don't think Soul Riding has anything to do with James... and if it did, what the Fripp...