Work Instructions

Tommy innit walks into the restaurant, he doesn't know what to think of the place, he goes to the back and see's a guy with red horns, 'Huh.. I've never seen red horns with an ability before' Tommy thinks to himself, then he walks up to this guy and asks "Sir, do you know where the boss is...?" the guy turned around, he looked much more friendly then Tommy had thought he would be, the guy replies "You must be Tommy, right? I'm Badboyhalo, th-" Tommy cut him off by and said "Your the boss!?" Bad started to frown "What, disappointed? Well technically it's me and my husbands restaurant, but he insisted on saying it's mine cause I payed for it, stupid muffinhead..." Tommy was confused but he didn't know where to start so he just asked "Muffinhead? Husband? What do I do here?" Bad chuckled and just said "Follow me, so why do you have burns on your face?" Bad decided he would walk and talk with Tommy, but he also wanted to make sure he was okay. Tommy was shocked at how he noticed that so fast, he stuttered an answer up "I-I Um.... While I was...Cooking?" it sounded more like a question then a answer, but it was the best thing Bad was gonna get. They stopped in the kitchen, "Okay my husband is the chef, his name is Skeppy. Then there's the baker, her name is Nihachu or Niki, your going to be a waiter! You check customers in and bring them to sit, then you take their order, bring it to Skeppy, and bring the food to them. Also if a hero walks in, take them to the back and don't annoy them by asking for a picture, they need to eat just like us, then you may POLITELY ask them for a picture or whatever if they say no, they mean NO, okay?" Tommy wrote all the stuff down, and then asked "Who will I be working with?" Bad started sweating and answered "Sooo, you know how the application said we are low on staff? Well I'm kinda the only person who takes orders, besides you and your friends of course!" 'Only four people...' Tommy thought to himself, bad shoved him into the staff room and said "Your waiter apron is the pink one, Tubbo said that's your favorite color!" 'It was a kind gesture to get my favorite color, but fuck you Tubbo!"