𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

__—meliodas and [ y/n ] flew to their base

__

meliodas and [ y/n ] flew to their base. it wasn't much, but yet perfect for the two of them in their eyes. they knew that they could be anywhere and as long as they have each other they would be fine.

[ y/n ] arrived there first, and walked through the small cabins door. instantly plopping on her bed and shoving her face into a pillow. too much just happened, she needed time to process it. she was overwhelmed with sorrow for mael and her friendship with its current state. she was also upset with the goddess and demon battle she saw. how they weren't even ordered to fight, yet the did anyways. finally, she's pissed off at her mother and meliodas's father. how they are so blind and arrogant to see that they're hurting PEOPLE. they're using people as if they are tools for their entertainment.

suddenly there was a knock at the door. [ y/n ] popped up from her place in bed to look at the door and then sat up.

"you can come in meliodas!" [ y/n ] says as she watches her demon prince walk into her room.

"i came to check in on you, are you okay?" meliodas asks as he stands in the doorway.

"i'm just upset at the world i guess. the cards it's been dealing me lately are very unlucky." she says as she weakly smiles at meliodas.

"i'm told that i'm really not good at comforting people. yet, don't forget we're now in this together now, okay?" meliodas says as he turns around to walk out the door.