Part One: Offense

Way before my transition, I attended Way Point Academy it was an alternative school; I got kicked out of the Detroit Public School system because I fought a lot and I hated being disrespected. So I'm at school mind you at this time I was 15 years old. I stop by the school social worker office after my biology class, her name is Ms. Anderson me and her was close.

Ms. Anderson: Hey Jordan how are you today?
Me: I'm fine how are you?
Ms. Anderson: I'm Good.... You not skipping class are you?
Me: Lol no ma'am my biology class just ended I have social studies next

Then before Ms. Anderson could finish her next sentence here comes this bitch Ms. Maine barging in and I mean barging in, now mind you I could never stand this big over grown bad built pepper 🫑 now I love fat people but if you fat and got me fucked up and want to have it out for me let's go!

Ms. Maine: Ahem.......... *with her face all fucked up
Ms. Maine: Aren't you supposed to be in class SIR
Ms. Anderson: We were just-
Me: Don't you have an office to be in SIR ? The fuck

Ms. Maine: You are such a gay ass nigga, you know you are so embarrassing!

Me: Oh wow yes I am gay, but I see yo fat uncomfortable built ass been not liking me or it and I don't care. Bitch I come here for an education everything else is IRRELEVANT! Bitch you up here looking like 300 pounds of an clogged artery with a fucking thick ass mustache and you up here talking about an "Embarrassing gay ass nigga".... Anyways Ms. Anderson I'll come see you before I leave

Ms. Anderson: A-A-Alright.....

Ms. Anderson mouth was on the floor lmao but I'm sorry but she had me fucked all the way up. So I leave to proceed to social studies and just when I thought our little confrontation was over and yet here she comes not even 5 minutes after me in the social studies class. Now the way the room set up is the door to the hall was to my left teachers desk to my upper right and it was a teacher assistant, his desk was behind me.

So Ms. Maine comes waddling in and sits in front of the teachers desk I instantly rolls my eyes and thinks to myself  "I know this bitch did NOT follow me in here" 🤦🏽‍♀️

I asked the teacher tall Shrek looking ass to call my social worker to get me and she declined being messy and then here comes this lady

Ms. Maine: I mean your mother should've raised you better, shit I'd want to be dead if my son was gay

Me: Bitch here we go, what is this round two with you? I'm very content with me and my mothers relationship and she raised me very well. You, you are NOTHING you fat, ugly old and miserable and you try to come for me daily and I can't really help to do anything but laugh. Yo mama is dead as hell lol and if she isn't well she should be at any moment, she didn't love you because if she did you wouldn't be grown as hell trying to get a 15 year old confident gay male to give a fuck about anything you are saying you trying to crack jokes for the class okay so here's one "Knock where is yo granny wait I know her dead ass is occupying the ground while the termites and maggots occupy her useless ass body!"

I get up trying to leave she hops up in front of me blocks the door, pushes me back the teacher she came up behind me kinda trying to get me in a head lock then Ms. Maine punched me in my stomach.... Bitch I lost ittttt. I started beating Ms. Maine ass then I grabbed the board cleaner off board poured it all over the teachers desk and computer

the teacher grabbed me up the board cleaner went everywhere this hoe thought she was Superman the way she grabbed me and pushed me way back into the teacher assistants desk I bopped her in her shit a few times she got off me and screamed "I'M CALLING THE POLICE!" I replied "CALL EM HOE MATTER FACT IMMA CALL THEM FOR YA!" So they called the police, I called the police but of course I get arrested.

So I went to Wayne County Juvenile Detention Facility also known as JDF, for holding I was there for about a month, then when a opening was available at Teen Behavioral Institute also known as TBI, I was transported there.